chapter nineteen

dave exhaled slowly as his hands slowly traveled down and wrapped them around kurt's waist.

kurt felt his face heat up. but he didn't mind the touch. in fact it made his stomach twist with monarch butterflies.

they both looked deep into each other's eyes. a strong passionate look in the males eyes.

the sound of the rain pouring in the background as they kept the intense look in their eyes.

"well? what is it?" kurt spoke softly. feeling the urge to keep his voice down. loving this moment. caught in the gaze of love.

dave felt his throat stiffen. the look in kurt's beautiful blue eyes made his stomach do flips and his cheeks warm up.

his hands gently gripped onto kurt's hips as he kept his dark brown gaze into the striking blue eyes.

they are so beautiful to look at. how blue they are. how they can reflect their emotions.

both of males felt their eyes dilate for a moment before going back to normal. they couldn't break the eye contact.

it was so good. so full of excellently of passions and love. bright blue eyes staring into the pools of dave's muddy brown ones.

it was the strongest feeling they have ever felt. and they knew it wasn't going to leave any time soon.

"dave?" kurt asked softly as he tilted his head. he leaned in a bit.

their foreheads gently being pressed back together. they were so close. yet they didn't pull away. they were so comfortable with themselves to be this close.

which made both of their hearts happy.

dave blinked. "wh- yeah..?" he muttered out. he couldn't look away. those eyes.. so memorizing. so beautiful. so unique and a beautiful shade of blue.

"what do you need to tell me?" kurt whispered out. he was curious. he was intrigued and persistent to know what dave was hiding.

dave sighed. "let me gather my thoughts first, sweetheart." he replied to his crush.

kurt felt his cheeks warm up to a rosy color when he heard the nickname. it made his heart swell up and burst with happiness.

it was such a gentle nickname which made him so happy.

dave takes a deep breath as his brown gaze slowly looked downwards to kurt's light pink chapped lips.

dave bit the inside of his cheek. "okay, okay." he muttered as he looked back up into kurt's eyes.

they were full of innocence and oblivion.

dave's hands slowly left kurt's hips. he reached down and held onto the blondes hands in a soft gentle hold.

"you won't be mad?" he asked again. he needed reassurance. before he makes any furthermore of actions.

"no, i won't be." kurt replied in a soft tone of voice. a small shake to the head was also added to his response.

"we promised." kurt added on more to back up his answer. dave squeezed kurt's hands which he got a light squeeze in return.

"you're right, w-.. we promised." dave says as his hands slowly relaxed themselves. gently holding onto kurt's hands.

"tell me please." kurt muttered as he leaned up. both of the males blushing a rosy red. just like two cherries.

dave nodded.

"well kurt, i..."