vance x reader - jealousy

a/n: should i be doing my journalism article?
yeah but i'm too lazy and i'd rather write fan fics 😝

anyways..😪

*timeskip to when you guys are old enough to drink!*

Y/n pov:

i'm at the bar, giving vance a death stare. he had multiple girls that he knew i hated on top of him, playing with his hair and being super clingy with him.

he was drunk so he didn't even care or notice that i was staring dead at him.

"so he thinks he can act single huh? well two can play that game." i scoff drinking my alcoholic beverage and stepped onto the dance floor.

"hey, you!" i grabbed some guys hand "dance with me"

i wrap my arms around the guys neck moving my hips to the upbeat music the dj was blasting.

i glanced over at vance to see if he had finally noticed, which he did.

"what's wrong?" i mouthed giving vance puppy dog eyes as his jaw clenched.

'taste of his own medicine' i thought to myself smirking.

i felt his eyes piercing through me, he grabbed his liquor bottle and started drinking it aggressively.

i laugh to myself and pull the guy closer to me so our chests were touching each other.

i look over at vance to see him mouth the words "you fucking whore."

i start running my hands through the guys hair and whisper something in his ear.

i start staring at vance, his eyes filled with anger and his hands are now curled up into fists.

"oh really?" i mouthed the words to him once more.

i'm assuming that was his last straw because he suddenly got up from out of his seat and started stomping his way to where i was.

"i liked dancing with you" i winked at the guy one last time as i noticed his cheeks flush pink. vance was now next me

"y/n you better back the fuck up from that geek." vance spoke up furious, i turn my head to see him glaring at the poor guy.

"oh i'm sorry is that your-" the boy asked but quickly got cut off by a demanding voice.

"yeah i'm her boyfriend now get the hell away from my girl!" vance towered over the boy.

since he was taller then the both of us combined. the guy quickly left, vance's tone scared him off.

"ha fucking pussy.." i mumbled under my breath.

unexpectedly, i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"now you come with me." vance made eye contact with me but i quickly took his hand off my shoulder

"nope, you go back to your trashy whores." i tease him with a smirk.

"y/n shut up...you know i could only ever love you." vance scoffed while he started blushing lightly which made me laugh.

i gently wrap my arms around his neck like i did with the other guy and get on my tippy toes to kiss him.

he kissed back passionately then he went to the nearest wall and pinned me against it.

"don't ever try doing anything like that shit again, okay?" he hovers over me with eyes that pierced through my entire body.

"of course my love, just promise you won't go with those fugly skanks of yours" i laugh again and we lean in for another kiss.

the end <3

words: 566