finney x reader - first and last kiss

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MICH FOR 2K VIEWS IM SCRWAMING !!!!

ANYWAYS ONTO THE ONESHOT...

Third person pov:

the local fair had arrived where y/n lived, everyone at school was talking about taking their significant others to the fair as a date or just going out with their best friends. as y/n was walking to school she saw her friend group talking. gwen, finney and donna, she wasn't very close with donna but gwen told her that she had a huge crush on finney. when she heard the news, she was sad and avoided finney for a few days to try and get over him but she couldn't. she's liked him since 1st grade and her feelings are now too much for her to just forget about. as she was thinking still walking over to them gwen greeted her "hey y/n! how are you?" "i'm great gwen thanks" she said smiling everyone else said hello to her. "guys we should all go to the fair! if that's okay with y'all." she said throwing out the idea "i think that's a great idea! what about you finney and donna?" "yeah!" donna said with a smile.

Y/n's pov:

finney just nodded in agreement he doesn't really talk much, he's more of an observer while i'm the complete opposite of that, i speak my mind whenever i feel like it. "welp i should get to class now see you guys after school!" gwen said since she was younger then us she had to go to school earlier, leaving me finney and donna alone. "so finney! did you do the homework for science?" donna said completely ignoring me. even though me and donna have most of our classes together, we never became close. "yeah i did, what about you y/n?" finney said bringing me into the conversation "oh um no i didn't..to be completely honest, i suck at science" "i can give you some of the notes so you won't fail" he smiled at me and i smiled back. donna just stood there staring at me, if looks could kill i would probably be dead already.

*in science class*

me, finney and donna all had science class together. finney and donna sat next to each other while i sat in front of them with some random guy i don't know. "psst, y/n!" finney whispered to me "yes?" i said looking back.

i really don't care if the teacher gets mad at me for talking, he's just a stupid old man who doesn't even get paid minimum wage. "here's my notes i don't want you to fail" he smiled donna was looking over her notes and looked up at me with a blank stare. not gonna lie i felt bad for her, but i still like finney and i'm not gonna give up my feelings just for her.

(a/n: am i making y/n an asshole? or would you guys not give up your feelings to help donna? pls lmk 😭)

i started to copy finney's notes i gave it back to him and smiled again. about 5 minutes later we turned in our homework  to the teacher so he can look over it. everything was fine until he coughed loudly and yelled me and finney's name "miss L/n and mister Blake, can any of you two explain why your guy's homework are exactly the same?" shit i cursed under my breathe "sir we were working together, right finney?" i tilted my head, winking at him so he can get the hint. i swear i saw him blush a little but he agreed "whatever i'll let you guys slide since everything is right, but don't do it again or else it's detention for the both of you." he threatened "wow so scary" i lightly whispered, some people started to laugh but the teacher was to death to hear me.