robin x reader - the libary

Y/n was tutoring her best friend gwen at the local library. a lot of kids at your school went to that same library to catch up with their grades, y/n saw a few people she knew but she ignored them. her main attention was focused on gwen until a certain someone came through the doors, robin arellano. you were teaching gwen a math problem but paused when you saw robin "y/n? are you okay?" "oh yeah i'm fine! anyways where were we uhh..." gwen decided to see what you were staring at she smiled. "what?" "you were totally staring at robin!" gwen said whispering. you and gwen both were staring at robin while he was looking through all the different books. "he's so pretty.." y/n said admiring robin's features. "why don't you just go up and talk to him?" gwen said while robin disappeared into another aisle out of your guy's vision. "i'm way too scared to do that!" y/n said with a frown.

she jumped when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder, she slowly turned around to see robin. y/n's eyes widened. gwen grinned "can any of you ladies help me find where the comic book section is?"

A/n: i like to imagine robin getting comic books and reading them with finney maybe that's just me though

"y/n can help you with that! right y/n" gwen winked at her "but what about the math proble-" "great! you too go, bye y/n see you tomorrow!" then gwen packed up her things and left. y/n cursed under her breathe but showed robin where the comic book section was, there was nobody else in the aisle just them two.

"i hope you know i heard what you said about me, thank you gorgeous. i've noticed you at school, come up to me tomorrow so we can talk okay?" you just simply nod but your heart and mind we're going feral.

he then kissed your cheek lightly and walked away calmly like nothing happened, leaving you with your jaw wide open and your cheeks left a blushing mess.

the end <3

words: 361