robin x reader - math tutor

OH MY GOD THSNM YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10K VIEWS IM SCREAMING 😭💞

anyways,

A/n: i feel like robin would suck at math but let's just say he's really good at it for this oneshot 👍

Third person pov:

y/n was the quiet girl in class who didn't say a word, she was in math with her head down as the teacher was passing out the tests her class did last week.

y/n looked at her score to see a 45%, she failed horribly.

"Y/n and Robin, please stay after class we need to talk." they both nodded as the bell rang. everyone left but robin and y/n walked over to their teacher.

y/n felt really nervous on how silent it was. "robin, you will be y/n's tutor 2 weeks." y/n averted her stare to robin, who was standing next to her.

y/n sighed, "okay..here's my address, come to my house after school." she pulled out a paper and pen from her backpack, wrote her address and handed it to robin.

*at home*

a few hours later y/n took a shower and put on an oversized t-shirt with some black biker shorts.

she heard the doorbell ring so she went to answer the door.

there was robin. he wasn't wearing a bandana and his hair looked amazing, y/n couldn't help but stare at him.

"if this is a staring contest, you win" robin spoke up chuckling as he grinned.

"oh shi- i mean i'm sorry!" she nervously laughed as she let him inside and showed him to her room.

"so, first question..." he said looking up at y/n then looked back down to the paper the teacher assigned them to work on together.

*15 minutes later*

Y/n's pov:

i yawn as robin kept blabbing his mouth on all these math problems i already knew how to do.

"y/n? did you even hear a word i just said?" robin asked crossing his arms and putting them on the table.

i wanted to make this somewhat more fun so i lied "no..i really don't understand this at all, could you explain it better?" i said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"hmm, really? it seems to me you understand this, you've been getting everything right" he smirked. 'fuck' i thought to myself "i've been guessing." he puts down his pencil to make eye contact with me "is that so?.." he said with an eyebrow raised still smirking.

i turned red and got nervous, i looked away and started fidgeting with my rings.

"that's what i thought, you don't have to pretend to be dumb just to talk to me you know? i'm gonna be seeing you for 2 whole weeks." he smiled

(a/n: she rlly pulled a cady from mean girls 😭)

it was like his smile was contagious, i started smiling with him as he glanced over at me again.

*1 week later*

it's been a week since me and robin have been studying together.

"we have a test tomorrow, how do you think you're gonna do?"

"shit..." i muttered under my breath

"hm?"

"great! i think i'll do amazing. you've helped me a lot robin, thank you." i tried to fake a smile.

he looks back at the paper and continues working as i sigh in relief.

*next day at school*

i was stuck on a question, i leaned back in my chair crossing my arms and lightly sighed.

"remember we went over this" robin whispered from behind me. "concentrate."

i felt robin's warm breath hit against my neck and shivers went down my spine as i continued the test.

*after school*

i was on my way out when i felt little drizzles of rain that quickly turned into it pouring down fast.

"stupid weather man.." i cursed under my breath as i shivered in my hoodie with my hood on.

after a few minutes i felt an umbrella on top of my head, i turned my head to see robin standing beside me.

i was soaked. "never trust the news, it's never right and also, you should really start bringing an umbrella you never know when it rains." robin said as we continued our way to my house.

*at home*

"i'm gonna go get changed"

when i was done, i stepped out the bathroom drying my hair with my towel while robin was sitting at my desk taking out all the things we need to get started.

"can we..take a break please? we've done so much already i think we're ahead from the entire class." i say twirling my rings around. "oh yeah sure" he started packing the things again, i felt bad that i made him take everything out just for him to put it back but it's whatever.

me and robin asked each other questions getting to know each other more, we laughed for hours and completely forgot about everything else in the world.

"my parents are on a work trip, you can stay over if you want" i said checking the time it was 10:58. "it is pretty late.." "you can sleep on the couch it turns into a bed" i smiled

"has anyone ever told you your smile is beautiful?" he stared into my eyes while i turned into a tomato.

the end <3

words: 938