finney x reader - the quiet kid

a/n: HELP ME THIS FINE BOY ASKED IF I HAD A BOYFRIEND TODAY AT SCHOOL, I SAID NO AND HE FR SAID DO YOU WANT ONE I WANTED TO DIE RIGHT THERE.

Third person pov:

y/n was the most popular girl in school, she was at lunch with all her friends and they were telling each other who they think should date.

"ew definitely not him y/n should totally date quinn!" y/n's best friend said nudging y/n in the arm in a playful way.

(a/n: istg if someone says they know a person named quinn or that's their name ima die cuz every name i choose someone comments saying that's their name 😭)

"i hope you guys know that i have a an amazing boyfriend, so you guys don't have to keep shipping me with everyone." y/n smiled then rolled her eyes

"A WHAT?—"

"A BOYFRIEND?!"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.."

y/n's friends gasped one by one as they started questioning y/n immediately "who is it?!" "what's his name?!" "is he in our grade?"

"guys stop with all the questions!" y/n raised up her hands like she was a criminal, raising her voice. "well then tell us who's your boyfriend!" they all squealed

"it's finney" y/n said with a sweet smile, y/n watched all her friends smiles fade away.

"THE FINNEY BLAKE AKA. THE LONER LITERALLY NOBODY TALKS TOO?" y/n's friend, tommy said slamming his hands on the table, causing a scene.

people started staring but they were popular, it was normal for them to be loud all the time.

"yes?" y/n raised her eyebrow she was confused on why they made it seem like a bad thing.

"no fucking way, you better prove it." her best friend suzie, squinted her eyes point over to finney's table.

he was sitting with his best friend robin, y/n knew him but they were never close, probably because robin doesn't like the popular kids.

he was also sitting with his little sister gwen. she's really smart so she gets advanced classes which means she had lunch with y/n's grade.

"fine then i will!" y/n scoffed as she abruptly got up out of her seat and started walking towards finney's table, everyone's eyes followed her every move.

she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around finney.

"hey bab- i mean y/n.." finney turned bright red when y/n laughed and smiled at him.

she whispered in his ear "they know we're dating, you don't have to be shy" finney did a gentle smile while y/n placed a bunch of kisses on his cheeks.

they continued to laugh and have a good time while everyone else's jaws were on the floor.

the end <3

words: 472