vance x reader - teenage dirtbag

a/n: wanted to try something different..PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG TEENAGE DIRTBAG WHILE READING THIS, I THINK IT RLLY FITS VANCE'S PERSONALITY!

a/n: this is so random but i have bronchitis and i sound like a grandma who smoked a million cigarettes HELP 😭

vance's pov:

i was at the arcade and i was going to go play my favorite game until some fucker was in the way "move the hell out of my way." i said behind him. he glared at me "or what? you're gonna spank me" he said mocking me while his little guinea pig started laughing. i got pissed off so i sucker punched him in the face

"say some stupid shit again or it will be worse." "aw i'm so scared" he said holding his cheek where i had punched him. i grabbed him by his shirt and started punching him some more, i didn't even realize his little friend had a pocket knife, he stabbed me in my arm.

i groaned in pain, as i held onto my arm. it started bleeding a lot. i clenched my teeth, i was about to fucking kill those jerks until i heard someone screaming.

"STOP! VANCE ARE YOU OKAY HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!" i saw y/n start running toward my direction "y/n what the hell? right now isn't a good time to talk, fuck off." i said rolling my eyes "aw his little girlfriend came to help him"

"shut up you jerk!" i heard her say trying to act tough, it was cute. "oh shut the fuck up you little slut, go suck someone's dick will ya?" i felt my blood boil, no way that fucker had the audacity to say that shit to y/n, especially in front of me.

i pounced onto him, he fell on the floor while i was on top of him, my arm kept bleeding but i didn't even care. i just kept punching the fuck out of this guy

"say something to y/n again and i'll fucking kill your little sorry ass. you got that?" i said still punching the shit out of him "YOU GOT THAT?" i screamed in his face demanding for an answer. he started begging to just let him and his little guinea pig go.

i let them go but only because y/n told me to leave them alone "vance..you didn't have to do that you know right? ,,, i can fight my own battles." "yeah but, i don't want you getting hurt." i said crossing my arms, blood was dripping down my left arm, where the kid had stabbed me.

"aww you care about me!" she said in a cute high pitched voice "shut up.." i scoffed

"you look like you just murdered someone, i'll go grab a med kit and i'll heal up your wounds okay?"

i just nodded while y/n left but quickly came back she grabbed my arm, i winced in pain "i'm sorry.." "it's fine, i'm good."

"you know vance you don't have to act so tough all the time right? i know you're a sweet guy inside, why don't you ever show your soft side?" she said out of nowhere while putting a gauze on my stab wound.

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" i said with a raised eyebrow "i don't know, i just think you shouldn't always go to violence." she said looking up at me to make eye contact, i quickly looked away and bit my cheek.

"yeah yeah whatever..are you done with that?" i asked using my other arm to point at my wound "yeah you're all done!" "thank you y/n.." i said whispering

"vance saying thank you?! i never thought i would hear you say that." she laughed.

it was really cute...wait...what the hell am i thinking?! no way in hell i could like y/n, right?...even if i did no way she would like me back, she doesn't give a damn about me. she probably only helps me with my wounds out of pity. all these thoughts were going through my mind while i heard y/n's voice that snapped me back into reality.

"vance? so what do you say?"

"what?"

"do you want to hang out with me at the amusement park? i have 2 tickets  and i have nobody else to go with.." she said rubbing her neck slightly, i couldn't believe my ears. "like a date?" i blurted out of nowhere i don't even know what was going on in my head.

"w-what?!..i-i if you want it to be a date then yeah!" she turned red.

i grabbed her chin with my index finger as her eyes widened "i'd like it to be a date" i said smirking. she leaned her head back away instantly "W-WHAT?!" she yelled so loud people started looking at us

"damn chill y/n, it was a joke." i knew damn well i was being serious i was just nervous she was uncomfortable. i saw her frown "oh..okay, well i'm gonna go see you later vance!" she left, fuck i shouldn't have said that, i slapped myself in the face then left after her.

*at the amusement park*

Y/n's pov:

i arrived at the park waiting for vance to arrive i started shaking my leg anxiously while i was sitting on a bench.

(A/n: y/n's outfit i tried my best to find cute 1978 clothing but that was hard 😭)

i saw vance and i waved my hand at him to catch his attention, he noticed me and started walking up to me "hey you look.." he paused for a moment "i look?..." i asked "cute.." i blushed and looked away "thank you! i tried my best haha" i laughed trying to act cool "so what do you wanna do!" "don't care, whatever you wanna do." "okay, let's go on the carousel!"

"the fuck..are you 5 years old now?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows "come on vance it'll be fun!"

we were the oldest ones there but i didn't really care it was cute seeing vance getting flustered by everyone staring at him for being so big.

Third person pov:

Y/n and vance had a great time at the amusement park but it was getting late so y/n told vance she had to go. "let me walk you home, it's the least i can do." he didn't take no for an answer so y/n and vance walked each other home talking about their favorite parts of the day and just laughing at dumb stuff.

"you've finally showed me your soft side!" y/n said out of nowhere "the fuck do you mean 'soft side'?" "nevermind, you're back to tough vance. i liked your soft side while it lasted!" she laughed at vance's reaction. he scoffed while they kept walking.

they finally arrived at y/n's house but vance stopped y/n before she could go to her driveway.

Vance's pov:

you know what? fuck it, if she doesn't like me back whatever i'll just move on. "look y/n, this might sound super crazy and random but i like you, like a lot. i love that you care about me and you're the most nicest person i've met. i don't even know why you're so nice to me. i literally insult you like every second, i know you probably don't feel the same but i really do love yo-" i was cut off by the feeling of y/n's lips on mine, my eyes widened.

i obviously wasn't gonna let her dominate me so i started licking her lips in which she gasped so i slid my tongue into her mouth. (ooo spicy 😏🌶) we fought for dominance but i won obviously. we kissed for about a minute until we had to pull apart, as we were gasping i heard y/n speak up

"i love you vance, i've loved you for years i've given you so many hints i'm surprised you didn't even notice." she said in between pants "i love you too y/n" i grinned while i leaned in for another kiss.

the end <3

words: 1380