vance x reader - bros before hoes

⚠️a/n: this is rlly short lol⚠️

Vance's pov:

i was hanging with my girlfriend, y/n and my friend that i met at the arcade, we were all just chilling the local park.  until my friend say something "hey vance wanna go to the arcade tonight?" he said while i had my face buried into y/n's neck while clinging onto her waist. "no i'm with y/n tonight, i already you that dumbass" i said scoffing.

"come on man, bros before hoes. am i right?" he said with that stupid laugh of his and started glaring at y/n. i got pissed off so i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"call my girl a hoe one more time and you won't have a bro." i said punching him across the face.

"damn bro chill..you know what? fuck you bro, i'm just gonna go." he said walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"are you okay y/n?" i turned around to see y/n, she looked disappointed.

"oh yeah i'm fine!" she said awkwardly laughing, i could tell she was lying. 

"i'm sorry you had to see that my love, i know you don't like me getting into fights but i'm not letting anyone call you that, not on my watch." i said coming closer to her cupping her cheeks.

i don't normally like showing affection especially in public but y/n was upset, and i'll do anything i can to make her happy. i planted kisses all over her face until she started giggling telling me to stop.

i smiled and hugged her by the waist once more.

the end <3

a/n: CRYING CUZ I HAVE TO GO TO SCJOOL NEXT WEEK 😕

words: 293