robin x reader - movie night

a/n: idk what to title this 😭

Third person pov:

you're watching a movie with your boy best friend, robin. your head was resting on his lap while you guys were watching a movie. he didn't mind since you guys were really close friends.

after a while robin starts to gentle stroke your hair, you felt his cold hands accidentally touch your temple. it sends butterflies in your stomach, you tilt your head to look up at him.

"robin?"

"hmm?" he responds in a tired voice.

"what are you doing?" you whisper softly

"what do you mean?" he asks looking down at you.

you let out a small giggle as you place your hand on his, which he was still stroking your hair.

"i'm sorry.." he mumbled lightly

"i never told you to stop" you smiled, as his pupils dilated.

he suddenly gently picks you up from laying down so you were straddling his body.

he puts his face in the crook of your neck placing his hands on your lower waist.

you blush by the sudden action "y/n, i like you a lot." robin said muffled from having his face in your neck.

"i like you too robin" you smiled as you wrap your arms around his neck playing softly with his hair.

he takes his head off your neck to admire your features. he kisses you on the lips passionately, while you still were playing with his hair. you felt like nothing else in the word mattered but you two.

the end <3

a/n: bro i was blushing while writing this 🤭

words: 266