CHAPTER NINETEEN.

"We haven't done our homeworks!"
.
.
.

And that's how they are.

Sitting together on the table, finishing their homeworks.

"Ugh! Why is this so damn hard!" A certain red head yelled in frustation. She had to do some grammar and she was having quiet a trouble in it.

"Hm..oh- well you're suppose to do It this way Ayumi, like here for example,..." Sam was helping her on her studies, occasionally doing hers also, while the trio was doing theirs.

"This is not going to get finish if we even do it the whole night." Norman sighed, his hands were hurting with the amount of writing they were doing.

"I know right.." Emma said, resting her head on the table. Pauting.

Ray on the hand, was not having any trouble.

He was writing, his hand nonestop. His eyes scanned both ways as he kept his mouth shut.

But even if his mouth was shut, a cartain revenette can still feel the tension he was having in his mind.

She knew, he hated it when he can't do his work.

And thus, she sighed and stood up, walking up to her second mother- miss Kanao, who happened to be chuckling at the groups problem.

She was standing by the window, her back pressed along the wall ever so slightly as her hair was tied up in a bun.

She had always liked the bun for some reasons, but she never told anyone about it. Not even Sam herself.

"Miss Kanao, can I not go to school tomorrow? I have been going non-stop for the past month." She asked, her hand on her head, slightly massaging it to ease the pain she had gotten with the amount of work she was doing.

The lady sighed at the girls exhausted body.

Her body was getting thinner each passing days, along with the eyes bags. But she seem to cover them up nicely. Only when someone take good notice of her face will when they will know.

And, of course it was never unnoticed by the lady.

"I was thinking about the same thing. You should stay from going to school tomorrow." She said, her hands clutched her purse ever so slightly.

She had to tell her this. Other wise she will have to face hard time.

"Really?.." Sam asked, her eyebrow raised up, not believing the old lady in front of her.

Why would she? That lady has always pushed her to go to school, saying 'an Idol need education!'

She sighed,"Yes but there's a little condition."

The teen sighed. She should have guessed it.

There was always a condition for this type of things, such as: 'you gotta do this or do that', 'don't go here or there.'

Or 'you have this. So you may not rest anyways'.

But what she said next, made the girls heart stop.

"You have to meet your parents tomorrow. " she said, her eyes showing sympathy for the girl.

She knew why she was ignoring them. To not have them into her mess, and for a fact, if something does happened to her, she doesn't want anyone to feel much pain.

Which is why she would distance herself from everyone.

In hope that, one day if she die because of those mess, they won't cry over her.