CHAPTER NINE.

Her eyes widens  as what she sees.
.
.
.
"What..?''
.
.
.

There stood four locks of hair.

A rather familiar one that is.

"Sam..?" The red head asked, her eyes widening. She was not expecting her to be with them.

Sam, composing herself, swifty shook her head. In an silent attempt to say 'i didn't knew.'

Ayumi, understanding what she meant, nodded her head.
...
..
.

Their answered was clear, right in-front of Their eyes.

"Ah, miss Kanao and miss Sam! You're finally here! I hope you have not gotten any trouble coming here eh?" The director asked. Gently smiling as she put both her hands together.

"No. We did not director Canary. Thank you for asking." The older women said with a smile as she put a hand in the stunned girls shoulder,  simply pulling her out of her shocked state.

"That's good to hear." With a small smile she added. "Anyways! About the next movie. Miss Sam, you may have already known about you working with some people for the next one right?"

Sam flinched at the sudden question thrown right at her, yet, her being a good actress she is, composed herself quickly. She replied with a smile,
"Indeed miss Canary. I knew. But I never knew,it was them."

She pointed at the four in-front of her. With a smile that said 'Why. The. Fuck. Are. They. Here!?' But if course it got unnoticed by any of them.

Other then a certain revenette.

Emma and Norman, even in their shocked state, stayed composed and smiled softly at her, along with Ayumi, but her was also in understanding.

While Ray didn't  know what to feel.

He was going to work with his enemy.

He was gritting his teeth as he tried to stay composed as much as he can.

"Alright. Let's get started then-"

"Ah, miss Canary, we don't know who's going to act as who tho?" Norman asked, his voice gentle as ever.

Over his shoulder, Emma also held a warm smile at the olderly women.

"Oh, if course! Here's the list of who's going to be who,"
She handed them some paper, which they knew, held their future roles to play.

.

Despite being mad at the revenette, they couldn't help but feel bad when she hastitate to stand along with them.

So they, a voice mix of cold and warm, said,
"Come on. See it too Sam!"

.

And now, here they were reading the list,with awkwardness. But what they saw did not seem to fit in properly.

Their eyes widen, as in they had seen a ghost.
.
.
.

Words: 432.