CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

'I wish I never left you either.'
.
.
.

Let's say the next day at school was far worser for the reven duo.

Due to them being in completely different section, they did not had to stay with each other much, other than the last period.

But now? They were stuck 24/7. Or atleast that's what they want to say.

"Ray, Sam..what happened?" Emma asked, her eyes looked back and forth toward her two friends, who were- er- just reading.

Yeah,that's what was happening.

Sam was reading back her script, in hope to do more better in today's part.

Ray was reading a book, looking calm as ever. Only a bit darker then last time.

Norman sighed, shaking his head.

He saw the argument they had yesterday. And he couldn't do anything but stare in disappointment.

Ayumi was beside the revenette,seemingly reading the script too. Tho her eyes were not unoticed by the other duo.

They saw it.

The dark aura around her face.

It was dull.  As if she was plotting a murder right in her head.

"Eh, nothing really happenes, other then the evil Queen get a invite on a ball. And after going there, she met prince- er-Norman. And they break off the engagement. Yeah." The revenette exclaimed, ignoring her friends question as her eyes moved with every bit she said.

"Yeah. This is when the real story will begin right?" Ayumi asked, her red locks moving as she looked at her best friend's face.

"Hm. Yes.. Touché, why go for someone who doesnt even love you back." She "tched" as she looked away from her script and take her phone out.

"I know right. Just go for someone who actually loves you. Not for someone who just shows." Red head finished as she smiled.

Sam gave her, her own smile in return, while Emma and Norman just stared,
'I guess it's true then.'

"Its reality." The other revenette said, his eyes still on the book.

"What?" Emma asked, her smile somewhat twisted into a confused manner,staring at her reven haired friend.

"I said, reality Emma. It's not fairytail, you can't always have happy endings even with the person who you love or who loves you back." He said, looking up from his book, pointing his finger at her.

"Ray.." Norman sweat-dropped. Poor guy didn't want his friend to think it isn't true.

Ayumi sulked, she already didn't wan't to hear him talk, and he wasn't even talking, why is he suddenly interested now?

"Why do you think it's not always happy ending?" She asked.

"Everything changes with time Ayumi. That's why he said it." Sam reasoned, to her, it was also true.

She doesn't believe in it either.

Well, it was because she never experienced it yet.

"First time agreeing with me, i see. Told you I'm never wrong." Ray teased, his mouth twisted into a smirk as he stared at his twin.

Yes twins, cause they have the exact hair colour. Not like siblings. That would be sweet home Alabama.

Sam just ignored him. Going back with her script reading.

She remembered what happened yesterday.

And she wasn't going to make another mistake again.

Not getting any answered, he rolled his eyes and looked back at his book, reading it again.