CHAPTER FOUR.

"Found you."
.
.
.

The bell rang. Indicating, about the next class.

The crunched down,broken teen jolts and stands up, her mind clearing up as she wiped her teary face.

Thanks to the bell she didn't got to the part she never wanted to go.

But she knew..

She knew, she will have to talk about it eventually.

Without further ado, she composed herself, grabbed her book and walked out of the room.

But before that, she made sure her face was still good, no tears strains was there.
...
..
.

"And thus we know that, when plus (+) comes to the side, it turns minus (-)." The teacher said, as he held the book on one hand while his other hand was on the board.

It wasn't a subject Sam was fond of.

It was Math. And she hated it. Whether she knows it or not.

But it didn't matter because she wasn't even paying attention.

She as looking in front of her with a blank stare, at his back.

Ray was sitting right before her, due to their rolls.

Their rolls were really close to each other, making them sit back and forth each other.

But then, he was premium quality student but we wasn't.
...
..
.

She came to a halt as she stood before her classroom door. Her breath unusually fast.

You see, she never liked going late to classes, so she would always head toward it 10 minutes before the class start.

Why she liked the classes? It's because sometimes it helped her to forget all those pain she felt remembering her life. She gets distracted whenever she's in class.

But it wasn't fun when there's people hating on you.

.

She opened the door, getting splashed by the cold air of the room.

Her books were clutched tightly into her chest as she made her way to her seat.

Right behind the revenette, who noticed her presents and glared at her.

The girl, noticing his glare, looked at his way. But sighed after wards.

She knew he was always like this.

He would glare at her way whenever he saw her, so it was not something she wasn't used to.

But it still hurted her.

Ray, for a matter of fact stopped glaring and stared at her. His eyes slowly blinking, eyes softening for a while.

But she already looked away. She couldn't get into another mess again. It's not worth it in her opinion.

But they did came to conclusion that no one was there other then them.

It made things rather awkward. But they were good.

They never talked so it didn't matter.

Ray however still stared at her for a long time. Seemingly getting distracted by something on her face.

Sam sighed, noticing his face.

"Is there something wrong with my face or is it just that my face is pretty that you can't stop staring?" She asked, chuckling to light up from the awkwardness.

Ray however only blinked once as he said,
"Were you..crying?"

Her eyes widened and lips turned into a thin line as she stared  at him.

She couldn't let him know this.

This revenette always had a smile on her face and if she admits it now, he will understand she was crying for what happened a while ago.

So she cleared her throat and replied with soft yet cold voice,
"Why? Is there tears strains on my face?"

Ray, sighing, looked away from her to his book.
"No. Just felt like asking."

"Oh." That's what all she said as she made her way to her seat and sat herself down, opening her book and reversing what their teacher gave them.

She for a fact, knew he might have noticed it. So she was simply trying to hide it as always.

However she never saw Ray's expression when she sat down.

He was frowning. Not like he wasn't before tho.

But he was, in a very long time, worried for the said girl's health.

He knew she was crying by the looks on her face. Even if she was good at hiding it. It was her talent.

After all they were friends from when they were born.

Even if how much he said he hated her, he couldn't help but notice the small things she always did.

He also took notice of times when she's sad, she would go to the toilet. Then in a matter of minutes she would come back with the biggest smile on her face and talked with everyone.

No-one noticed this things but Ray did.

They revenette was always observant.

So he knew if something was wrong with her.

Yet he never knew why she was like this for.

'This changes on her.. started to happen that one day she came back the next day from her school.' He thought.
.
.
.

"Okay class dimissed. You may leave, if you have anything to ask, ask away." The teacher said as he stood up and walked out.

.

Sam was organising her stuff when she heard the door of their classroom open, reavealing locks of Orange,red and white.

"Let's go Ray and.."Emma stopped herself from saying further as her smile was gone, replaced with a frown as she looked at the other revenette who looked back at her, then looked back at organising her books.

Ray however was faster then her.
"Are you busy again with your job?" He asked. As always, his voice cold.

Sam didn't flinched.  Instead she nod her head as she took her things and walked out before anyone could say anything.

Ayumi, who wanted to go after her was stopped by Ray putting his hand in front of her.

"Let her." He said as he started at her back with still a cold gaze.

Emma and Norman doing the same.

"Ray's right Ayumi. She may be your friend but there's no reason to go behind her if she doesn't even care." Norman replied. Eyes softening as he felt himself flinch at his own voice and for thinking this way.

Emma looked pretty hurt and mad at the same time, looked at the ground as she walked before them.

"Let's go now." That's what she said when she walked ahead.
.
.
.

Words: 1037.