𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Guess who was watching them? None other than Rindou himself

Guess who was watching them? None other than Rindou himself. Yep. Rindou. Though he didn't know it, but the the others, not all of them, only Kakucho, Sanzu, and his older brother Ran followed him with rolling eyes.

"What the hell?" Ran growled out making his younger to flinch and widen his eyes to see the other three behind him with jealousy clear on their faces.

"Jesus! You scared the shit out of me..." The three just laughed, well they tried to keep quiet but failed, hence the white haired male snapped his head towards their way making them freeze but glare at him.

Koko shook his head and went back to snuggling Y/n with a grin on his face. The others glared at him even more.

The four of them stormed in the room with frowning faces , basically gritting their teeth and glaring daggers at the rich male.

"Eh? Can you guys not just storm in?! Y/n's sleeping y'know!" Koko whisper yelled at them, cuddling closer to Y/n who sighed in content while smiling softly which made the others look at her with blushes on their faces.

"Yeah, we know, but for you to just cuddle her behind our backs?!" Sanzu whisper yelled while making angry noises making the sleeping woman squirm in her sleep and her eyebrows wrinkling. 

"Shut it, will you?!" The others whisper yelled at Sanzu who just rolled his eyes and stared at you with great adoration.

"But anyways, Sanzu, what the fuck? It's not like I'm betraying you bitches.. Besides she's ours." Koko pointed out to the pink haired male who just shrugged his shoulders and suddenly left without another word. 

"What the fuck?" They all mumbled out in unison. 

"I'm gonna go and continue sleeping, you guys can shoo away, ba-bye.." Koko told them while snuggling into the crook of Y/n's neck. Taking a big whiff of her scent. 

"Tch. Whatever.." Rindou and the other shook their heads and walked out of the room, more like stormed out of the room, considering they were literally stomping their foot on the floor with an angry look on their faces. 

In the morning Y/n woke up to see that she wasn't alone, but rather with Kokonoi. Sighing out she gently slipped out of his arms and went inside the bathroom to do her routine. After she finished doing her morning routine she headed back into the room and realized how Koko was already up. He was on his phone. 

"Oh, hey Koko, morning!" She grinned at the white haired male who smiled back at her, "Morning princess.." His morning voice and her nickname made her blush. Snapping her face to the side so that the white haired male wouldn't see her blushing. 

"Ahem! I'll be -uh- y'know? Checking on Haruto.." Koko noticed she was blushing and smirked then stood up from his sitting position to walk towards her.  

When Y/n noticed how he was in front of her. She quirked up a brow and stared into his snake-like eyes. She found them so pretty and cool to look at. 

"K-Koko?" She stammered out his name, making him smirk even more. 

"My, my, is my princess blushing?" Suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards him, resulting into her resting on his chest while clutching on his shirt tightly. 

"What the hell Koko! That was so unexpected, you scared me.. Geez.." Y/n glared at him and he just shrugged while placing his chin on top of her head while hugging her close to him. 

"Say, Y/n.. Why don't we just cuddle in bed the whole day today while watching movies?" His request didn't sound bad at all so she nodded then opened her mouth to speak. "Sure, why not? But before we do so, lemme go and check on Haruto, be right back!" Koko nodded his head and let her go. 

Walking to Haruto's room, while blushing uncontrollably and her heart beating faster than the speed of light. She suddenly noticed how Haruto wasn't inside his room. He rarely ever was so that wasn't a surprise. 

She checked downstairs and saw how he was actually hanging out with Mikey. He was sitting on his lap with a huge grin on his face. Haruto was playing with Mikey's hair with a grin on his face. 

"Oh, morning Y/n!" She smiled at them and said her mornings to them too. 

"Y/n-nee-san!" Haruto called towards his older sister who grinned back and strode to Haruto. Mikey also smiled at her softly. 

"Haruto!" She called and sat next to Mikey who stared into her eyes. When she felt his stares while she was talking to haruto she turned her head and noticed how Mikey was literally staring into her soul. 

Quirking a brow she looked at him and smiled. 

"Everything alright, Mikey?" He nodded at her and then turned his head to the other side. He seemed rather more quiet today than other days. 

"If you say so.. Well I'm gonna go and head back to my room and watch movies with Koko!" She announced. Her announcement caught everyone's attention. 

"Mhh, okay," Everyone shrugged remembering what Mikey to them about. 

When she went back to the room she noticed how Koko was laid out on the bed like a starfish. She chuckled and walked towards him. Her footsteps caught his attention so he lifted his head up to see her smiling sweetly at him. 

"Finally, alright, what movie you wanna watch?" The female only shrugged at him and he grumbled. He was scrolling through Netflix for a whole five minutes now. 

When he realized he wasn't even holding his princess, he practically snatched her and made her sit on his lap. Shocked Y/n just stared at him and blushed deeply. 

Letting out a fake cough she looked to the side and suddenly finding interest on the floor. 

When she finally grew used to the position she leaned back more to Koko who smiled lovingly at her. Wrapping his arms around his waist he placed his chin on her shoulder. 

"Tch. There's nothing interesting on this shit!" Koko complained while rolling his eyes. 

Y/n laughed and snatched the remote from his hands and exited out of Netflix to Disney+. 

"You up to watching princess movies?" Y/n chuckled and so did Koko, but since he didn't know what to watch and was basically up to watch anything at the moment, he nodded his head. 

"Then let's watch Moana!" 

GEEZ IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME ME! SCHOOL STARTED AND IM ALREADY STRESSING OUT LMAO! 

But I do greatly hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause I did not know what to write so yeah! But how are you loves doing? Did school for you already start or no? 

But other than that, have a great night or day loves! Love yaaa <333