𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Nobody's POV 

Nobody's POV 

It has been a few days ever since Haruto and Y/n stayed over at Bontens place. Haruto wasn't complaining one bit he enjoyed the stay and didn't even think one bit about what happened to his home. 

Y/n on the other hand was having trouble. Especially with sleeping. Though she eats well she skips meals from time to time causing the Bonten members to worry for her. Mikey though won't stop clinging to the girl, she wasn't complaining she found it comforting and nice. 

How the hell is he even the leader of this gang.... Y/n thought to herself while reading a book at the backyard with Koko sitting by her and playing with her h/c hair. 

Closing the book she stared into the sky causing the male to raise his brow and ask, "You okay, Y/n?" The female only nodded and then stared back at the book she was reading. 

"Hm.. Would it be alright if we go and get Mochi? I'm craving for some right now..." She muttered the last part quietly but the male still heard it and chuckled to himself while nodding his head and grabbing the females hand.

"Of course, c'mon let's go, my treat!" Koko exclaimed and then Y/n grinned then let Koko drag her while chuckling. 

Now you might be wondering where Haruto was at the moment. Well he's out hanging out with the girl he met at the pet store, Kimiko. 

"Haruto-san!" The little girl called while adjusting the flower crown. "Yes?" Haruto walked towards her and then saw something behind her figure. 

"What are you hiding from me, Kimiko-chan?" Haruto asked placing his hands on his hips and leaning his face closer to Kimiko causing her to blush and squeak. Which only caused the little boy to tilt his head in confusion and just shrug his shoulder patting her head. 

"U-uh- Here!" She shoved the flower crown to his face causing him to stumble back a bit. But then he regained his posture and stare at the flower crown in awe and blushed at the thought of her making this for him. 

"Is this for me, Kimiko-chan?" Haruto asked while still staring at it in awe. "Y-yes!" Answered Kimiko blushing hard. "Aww, thank you so much, Kimiko-chan! I will cherish it forever!" Grinned the male and slightly kneeling so that she could place it on his head. 

Kimiko placed it on his head and grinned at her work. 

"You look like a prince, Haruto-san!" At her compliment he blushed and then kneeled down. 

"Ahem! Thank you... Kimiko-chan.." She grinned back and then looked at him confused as to why he was kneeling down. "I also have something for you, Kimiko-chan!" At that she smiled a bit and blushed while Haruto looked behind him and pulled out a ring made out of flowers. 

Once she saw it Kimiko started turning super red just like a tomato but was excited about what was bound to happen. 

"Will you marry me, my princess?" Kimiko squeaked and then engulfed the male into a hug and then shouted out a 'YES' loud.  After hugging for a few minutes he placed the ring into her ring finger and it suited her perfectly. 

There were four people watching the scene. Kakucho, Mochi, Sanzu, and Ran. 

"What the fuck... He got married before me?!" Ran exclaimed while staring at the two kids in shock. 

"How the fuck is this type of shit okay?" Sanzu cried in the corner rocking back and forth staring at the two children grinning at each other while complimenting one another. 

"This is unfair..." Kakucho mumbled with Ran in unison. Meanwhile, Mochi was enjoying the scene and squealing like a high school girl and taking a hundred of photos of the two. 

"You all stop it. You're gonna ruin the cute scene!" Mochi scolded at them while glaring at the three as they only cried together huddled under a tree. 

"I love you, Kimiko-chan!" Haruto confessed while placing a kiss on her lips causing the female to blush and squeak. "I love you too, Haruto-san!" She blushed at what she said and faced the side so he wouldn't be able to see her blushing. 

"Awww, is my princess shy?!" Haruto giggled and hugged her. Patting her back and placed a kiss on top of her head. Kimiko only giggled and nodded her head. 

"Y/n's gonna be so excited when she finds out what happened!" Mochi exclaimed grinning. tears welling up in his eyes as he stared at the scene. 

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Ran asked while sniffing, "Shut the fuck up, you're crying too.." Mochi pointed out causing Ran to sniff even more and hide his eyes with his arm. "Shut the hell up all of you, we're all crying!" Kakucho told everyone and they huddled together and cried together. 

I loved writing this chapter sm omg

I loved writing this chapter sm omg. JSJJSJ. Man kinda jealous of Haruto ngl... Jit can pull more bitches than me. 

But I'm back! Did you enjoy it? If so, vote! Ty sm, love all of you!!!