𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Nobody's POV 

Nobody's POV 

"What flavor should we get, Koko?" Asked the h/c haired female whilst looking at the rows of Mochi in front of her. 

"I don't know... you could get any of them," Koko shrugged while looking at the h/cnette. "Eh? I need a recommendation, come onnn!" Y/n groaned while slumping and looking at Koko who was already looking at her. 

"Strawberry?" Shrugged the male once again and Y/n grinned then grabbed the strawberry flavored mochi. 

"Let's try these.." Koko grabbed a almost every single mochi on the row which made the female shocked and her jaw to drop on the floor. Koko chuckled and shook his head. "Close your mouth a fly might come in," Y/n shook her head and closed her mouth but still shocked. 

Without letting the girl say a thing he then dragged her and then pay for everything, "E-eh? Don't you think that's gonna cost a lot, Koko?" Koko just shook his head and stared at her eyes, "Nope. Moneys not a problem to me and the rest of Bonten." He reminded Y/n who only nodded her head. 

"Well then, now that we're done, let's go!" He said paying the cashier and then heading out of the store with some people staring at him in fear. 

Placing everything in the trunk they headed back home and Y/n couldn't help but think of how her home was doing. 

Of course when it happened they didn't hesitate to call the police and have them investigate it. But they weren't there when the police investigated it due to reasons.

It turns out that the blood on the wall was Y/n's mothers blood and the one who wrote and tore the place apart was her om's murderer, Kai. 

Koko looked at the girl beside him and saw how she looked sad and disturbed. 

"Everything okay, Y/n?" At his question Y/n snapped back in reality and flashed a smile to Koko and nodded her head, "Yeah I'm fine...It's just.." She sighed and looked at her hands. 

"Come on, tell me, Y/n," Koko told her with a warm smile. "It's just the whole thing happening right now keeps bothering me.. I wasn't even able to say good-bye to her, Koko... I don't think I'm gonna be able to go back there with Haruto again.." Y/n told Koko wiping her tears and gritting her teeth and becoming annoyed that she was crying. 

"It's... okay Y/n.. I can see that you're blaming yourself and you shouldn't. You really shouldn't. From what I heard about her and how she treated you and Haruto, she didn't deserve a good-bye from the two of you. You don't have to go back there Y/n, you can live with us." At what he said Y/n was shocked and just stared at the male whom was still driving. 

Koko reached for Y/n's hands and held it while rubbing it and smiling. 

"I-" Y/n sniffed and oh how much she wanted to give him a hug right now but she couldn't. 

"we're here for you Y/n.." Koko smiled and she smiled back while crying making her chuckle and Koko also chuckle while wiping her tears away. 

"y-you mean it? Kokonoi?" He nodded his head while grinning still facing the road. "Of course!" 

Short chapter! But double updateee~ Anyways I'm planning on writing this other fanfiction of tokyo revengers but not realted to any gang shit? More like royalty and all! Like everyone is like idk king? queen? princess? basically kingdom related sh...

Short chapter! But double updateee~ Anyways I'm planning on writing this other fanfiction of tokyo revengers but not realted to any gang shit? More like royalty and all! Like everyone is like idk king? queen? princess? basically kingdom related shit! But uhm yeah! 

I hope you enjoyed it! Love ya lovesss <333