𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔✧˖*°࿐

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I woke up with feeling someone cuddling close to me. Which made me look down to see Haru there. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead with a big smile on my face. I let out a yawn while looking at the toys everywhere in Harus room. Man, I need to clean this up... whatever it's easy!

Oh yeah, Harus visiting mom today! I smiled then continued to look at the mess. Then as gentle as possible I slipped away from Haru and out of the door, closing the door behind me with a sigh and then to find Kakucho cooking, well trying I would say with Ran.

Oh shit! I forgot to call the school! What the hell is the time?! I then look inside Harutos room to see if my phone was in there but nope. So I walked to the living room and everyone greeting me which I greeted them back with a smile and then continued to look for my phone.

"Looking for something, Princess?" Sanzu asked me while having my phone in his hands, I blushed at the nickname then glared at him, "Shut up Sanzu, now give me my phone," I demanded to which he just shrugged and then placed it onto my palms. That was kinda shocking. I thought he was gonna run away with it...

"Oh by the way some guy named Yamato texted and called you a million times while we were sleeping, I had to answer it- and literally just hung up on him," Sanzu shrugged and rolled his eyes remembering the scene. "Yamato?!" I shouted while looking at the amount of missed calls I had of him. Oh shit, twenty three?! And fifteen texts... we'll let the world swallow me now.

I prayed to the lord and looked up at the ceiling, readying myself for the scolding I was about to get.

I called him and then he answered almost immediately and literally with no hesitation he started yelling at me, they could probably even hear what the actual hell he was saying.

"Y/N?! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?! I CALLED YOU A MILLION TIMES YOU KNOW?! TO ONLY HAVE A RANDOM MAN ANSWER AND CUSS ME OFF AND HE HUNG UP, HE HUNG UP ON ME , WHO THE HELL EVEN IS HE?! HELLO?! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL Y/N!" I could even see him bawling his fists up while glaring at me.

I took a breathe in and then answered him as calmly as I could, "You see Yamato, I left my phone in the living and uh I was in the room with Haruto! I didn't even know you called me... I deeply apologize for uhh the male who cussed you out. He's a friend I have over! I'm so sorry Yamato," I apologized while biting my nails .

He lets out a sigh then responded, "Y/n.. Y/n... It's alright, but if that happens again I'm gonna barge into your apartment and literally scold the shit out of you, you hear me?" I shivered and let out a 'yes' quietly.

"What's the guys name, Y/n?" Yamato asked while I just stood there frozen. I mean like- "Sorry? Oh I didn't hear what you said- shsjshshs- oh shi- i ot-jsjaje," You said through the phone acting like the internet wasn't working and you and him were cutting off, so you just hung up. Well. . RIP for myself now I guess.