𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

When they all arrived at the destination, which was the library, they all slowly went inside the library

When they all arrived at the destination, which was the library, they all slowly went inside the library. Not taking interest in it at all. Y/n was very interested and excited to go inside. Haruto on the other hand just looked at the book covers of the childrens books, rather boringly.

"You want to go and get a book, Haru?" You asked him to which he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to Kakucho with a grin. Shaking your head you looked behind to check on the others.

They all looked bored and sleepy. After realizing what the time was you quickly grabbed the book you wanted and dashed out of that place not wanting the others to get any more tired just because of you.

"You sure that's all you really want, Y/n?" Mikey asked out loud gaining everyone's attention.

"Huh? Oh! Of course! Why?" Answering and asking back at Mikey while smiling he just smiled back and then looked ahead.

"I dunno... I thought you'd get more?" Shaking your head no which was a lie, he just nodded not really believing you but just dropped it and headed back to his own car. Saying a quick goodbye.

The others also doing the same thing.

When everyone made it inside the car you all drove away looking at the buildings while smiling lazily.

**************

Takeomi ran at the backseat of the car making Sanzu glare at him and race him. They both yelled at each other, wanting to sit at the back seat with Y/n so they could hold her hand.

"I'm sitting at the front seat with Mochi! And the two of you sit at the back seat with Haruto." The both groaned and glared at each other.

*******************

The two were still glaring daggers at one another making Haruto confused why. He shifted on his seat making the two look down at him then grinning at him to which Haruto returned.

"How would ya feel if I dated ya sister?" Sanzu asked boldly to the grinning child who just stared at him with sparkles in his eyes.

"I would feel.... Happy!" Y/n DIDNT hear any of this at all, you might be wondering why? Well simply because she was sleeping with her earbuds on and playing Keshi on shuffle.

"What about me?" Takeomi butted in while glaring at his brother who just glared back with an irk mark popping on his forehead.

"Eh?-" he was cut off by Haruto, "I would also feel happy!"

"What if we both dated your sister?"  The two asked in unison shocking Mochi who chocked on air while staring at them through the rear view mirror with wide eyes.

"I would feel awesome! Cause t  he two of you are so cool and nice!" Mochi shook his head at what the kid said with a small smile on his face.

"Geez... they're not at all close to being nice OR cool..." He mumbled to himself while laughing silently.

"What if the whole crew dated your sister?" This time Mochi almost hit a car while also choking on air with even wider eyes this time and a jaw hanging on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The girl beside him flinched at the yelling and woke up with wide eyes and looking around in panic.

"Oops- Sorry for waking ya up! These two just keep shocking me every second!" Mochi said with a apologetic grin on his face. The girl only shook her head and muttered out a 'it's fine...'

"Whatd they say?" Haruto was about to answer but his mouth was shut close with the twos hands slapping his mouth.

Muffled noises were filled in the car and you looked behind to see Haruto glaring at them.

"What exactly are you two doing to my poor Haruto?!" At your yelling they flinched and removed their hands while chuckling nervously.

"I-uh- well..." "nothing!"

"Haruto, tell me!" Haruto looked at the two while smirked teasingly and opened his mouth then closed it and then closed his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Huh? Oh they just didn't want me to tell you that theyyyyyy.... kept on asking me what type of books you wanted cause they wanted to buy you a book for a surprise!" The two looked at him relieved and sighed while smiling in relief.

"Ohhh... well I'll uh be going back to listening to music now..." she blushed and then looked away from them. The three didn't fail to notice the blush that creeped up on her cheeks.

"...cute..."