𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Nobody's POV 

Nobody's POV 

Relieved. That's what the two felt like in the backseat with the little child grinning at the view beside him. 

As he was smiling at the buildings and the trees that passed by he suddenly noticed how the two men beside him were sweating slightly and would take in deep breaths from time to time which made him raise a brow at the two, confused. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked out loud, his older sister not being able to hear him considering she was fast asleep with earbuds on. 

Suddenly the two froze and looked at Haruto who only looked even more confused than ever. 

"Yeah, everything's fine, Haruto," Sanzu reassured the little one who nodded his head and then continued to stare at the other window, the left one. Takeomi hummed out while now ignoring everything and continued to scroll through social media with a dis-interest clear in his eyes. 

His little brother, Sanzu, was not taking everything as calmly as he was, well, Takeomi did look calm on the outside... But... The inside? Nope, he was panicking yet also relieved of the fact that Mochi and Haruto didn't tell on him and Sanzu. 

The car ride was very silent. And finally after minutes of silence they arrived at Bontens HQ. Mochi decided to wake Y/n up who slowly woke up with a stretch and a yawn, covering her face. 

"where...are...weee?" Y/n asked while being dragged by Sanzu who was smiling, finding how she asked cute.  The other three were ahead of them, being already inside not even waiting for the two. 

"We're at the HQ, you can go sleep there, now come on and hurry up, everyone's probably waiting for us~" Sanzu told the half awake h/c-nette who just nodded while completely ignoring what he said, still asleep in a way. 

"yeah..." She sounded drunk to Sanzu who laughed loudly when he reached the door. 

When the both got inside Y/n flopped herself on the couch with the others just staring at her chuckling  a bit. 

"I'm also gonna head to bed.." Mikey announced to everyone and not saying anything afterwards as he headed to his own bedroom with a bored expression. Giving the sleeping girl one more chance before disappearing. 

"Yeah, me too.." Everyone else muttered in unison with a yawn. Haruto was slightly tired but not really, so he just shrugged and snuggled up in Ran's arms with a sweet smile. 

"I'll bring Y/n into bed." Koko told everyone who scowled and just rolled their eyes while just nodding their head in jealousy. 

"Whatever.." Rindou mumbled under his breath while just shrugging his shoulders and stared at the h/c-nette being carried by the white haired male who smirked at the others. 

When Y/n was slipped into her own bed she sighed out and snuggled against the pillow. 

Suddenly Koko decided to kiss her forehead making her sigh out once again and suddenly tug Koko to the bed, making him stumble forward a bit and fall on the bed with Y/n under him, the position made him blush and sweat. 

Jesus, how is she still asleep?! He said to himself while then slowly trying to get up only to fail and have Y/n cuddle onto him like a pillow. Now he was officially on the bed, beside her, being cuddled like her favorite pillow. 

He blushed even more and screamed mentally while sweating. 

Shaking his head, he couldn't do anything. Besides she seemed so comfortable and at peace he couldn't just ruin it for her. So he let her be. 

He's not even complaining at all. 

Though as the two were cuddling there was a specific male watching them in jealousy. 

"Lucky bastard.." 

OMG CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?! I'M BACKKKK!!

I'LL BE SURE TO UPDATE THE OTHER BOOKS TMRW DW<333 LOVE YA LOVESSSSSS 

I'M SO SORRY IT WAS A LATE CHAPTER BUT LOVE YA