𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗✧˖*°࿐

"Akashi?" "Y/n?" You both called each other in unison and shock

"Akashi?" "Y/n?" You both called each other in unison and shock. Sanzu looked up from your neck and Haru looked at him with a scowl. You coughed then looked at his right to see your ex bestfriend... Valerie. 

"Who are these?" Valerie asked with her eyes drawn with hearts... "They're quite hot.. Don't you think? Y/n?" She giggled while letting go of Akashi's arm. "Uhm-" Before you could even answer Ran stepped in with a smirk on his face, "We're her boyfriends," Haruto widened his eyes and was about to say something but Rin stopped him.

You blushed then avoided eye contact. "Did I hear that right?" Valerie and Akashi both laugh while Valerie waved her arms everywhere, "Yes you did, unless you're deaf that is?" Kaku smirked while tilting his head. 

"I don't believe that all of you are her boyfriends?!" Akashi growled while stomping his feet like a child, "Your fault not fine," You muttered while looking around, "Look who's talking back now!" Akashi laughs while leaning his head back. 

"You remember when you didn't talk back to me 'cause you were too scared to what, get hit?" Akashi again laughs with Valerie this time. "Ahh remember those times, Val? Baby?" She nodded her head and squeaked. "Yes daddy!" You cringed and acted like you were gonna throw up. 

"Excuse me?!" Valerie yelped and stormed towards you but was stopped by Takeomi who was now in front of you. That definitely caught you off guard. "Oh hey there cutie~" You gave her a weird look and Akashi got super mad. 

"VALERIE!" She jumped then went back to him and started making out... Right then and there. 

"Someone bleach my eyes.." You mumbled and everyone else said the same. "If you're just gonna make out and not have a reason to even go here in the first place get out." You groaned while pointing at the door. 

"We're not here for that babe~" Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." You demanded with anger clear in your eyes, "Don't tell me what to do. Babe-" "Didn't she say not to call her that?" Takeomi pulled him by his collar. Akashi was now trembling in fear and anger. 

"Let go of me! You- you-" "You, what?" "I said let go of me!" Akashi growled while gripping onto Takeomis hands. "I'd rather not." He shrugged and just stared into Akashis eyes. "Y/n tell your little boyfriend to let go of me!" You let out a sigh and Sanu just rolled his arms behind you and snuggled into you. "Just.. Let go of him, Takeomi.." To which he did and scoffed while pushing him back. 

"Tsk. Look who's little now huh?" Takeomi laughed, he was literally a giant compared to Akashi. "Whatever!" He scoffed and looked at you dead straight in the eye. 

"Daddy are you okay?" Valerie purred into his ears and he melted into that and gripped her hair making her moan.. "OKAY OH EM GEE BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!" You gagged and pointed out the door. 

"No! You don't order me Y/n! From what I've known you have never ever disobeyed me and told me whatever the hell I do!" You balled up your fists and you started breathing heavily which made Sanzu loosen his hold around you and looked at you.