𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮✧˖*°࿐

Previously ~ 

Previously ~ 

"Why not me Y/n?!" Sanzu whined and Mikey only giggled with me shaking my head then I hummed and closed my eyes going to dream land once again. 

Y/n's POV ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I opened my eyes and the light from the opened window beamed my way and smiled at me telling me to wake up and it's morning. I groaned and then slid to the other side to feel nobody there. 

I sat up abruptly to find a maid looking at me startled at my sudden actions then bowed towards me which shocked me and I only nervously laughed she then says, "Here are some clothes Hajime-san sent me to give you, L/n-chan!" She peeped then placed the clothes on the bed and then bowed and walked away. 

"I- Thanks..." I mumbled and looked at the clothes. It was a simple white wavy dress with a black baggy cardigan and a pair of white socks. 

"Haruto!" I called and got out of the bed then looked around to find him playing with Takeomi and Mochi. I let out a sigh and then went back to the bedroom to change. 

After changing I went straight to the living room and then saw Haruto giggling all happy and munching on his waffles. He looked at me then grinned and gulped down the food with a big smile written all over his face. 

"Mama! Look there's waffles, want some?" He stabbed the waffle and gestured it to me, the others looked my way with a warm smile on their faces too and mumbled 'good morning' my way. 

"Sure, Haru," I grinned and walked towards him while smiling. He fed me with a smile and then I told him I was full and he nodded then drowned down the orange juice with a smile. 

"Y/n? Can we talk to you about -uhm- yesterday?" Ran questioned and smiled while I nodded hesitantly then kissed Harutos head and then walked to Bonten. 

"Do you perhaps have an idea on who did it?" Kaku asked first and tilted his head to the side. The dream then appeared in my mind and I shook my head.. Maybe. Just maybe it was him. 

"Uhm.. My dad? Kai?" They frowned then nodded their heads and then Koko started typing on his laptop. Koko widened his eyes and I got nervous, "W-what? Is there something wrong?" He showed all of us what was on the laptop and the second I saw it I felt like passing out. 

L/n Kai escaped prison yesterday June 3rd at 5: 30 PM. He was caught somewhere in Shibuya and was found tracking down a woman whom is his ex-wife. Hime Yara, she was found dead in a motel at 8:14 PM. 

L/n Kai, rapes daughter and wife. Beats them. Attempted to murder both of his daughter and wife because his wife cheated on him and went out gambling, and for his daughter because she got in the way of beating his........ Click to see more. 

Information on L/n Kai. Click to see more! 

Photos of Hime Yara's dead body and L/n Kai. Click to see more!

It was heard that L/n Kai was now after his daughter after escaping Jail. 

Where is L/n Kai and how did he escape prison? 

"No.. No. No.. It can't be.." I muttered my eyes welling up in turns and my nose feeling hot . I wanted to cry. 

"Y-" "No please, please, don't look at me!" I shouted and stood up to run away and hide myself and lock myself into the bathroom. I did just that while tears streamed down my face. 

"Y/n!" I hear Mikey yell as he knocked on the door, "Y/n please open the door!" I cried and buried my head onto my knees as I cried. 

"Mikey, it's best if we give her some space.." I hear Takeomi mutter and Mikey sighed and I hear footsteps fading away. 

"Why?.." I cried, "Why me?!" I cried louder while leaning my head back to the door and crying. "Did I do something wrong to deserve this?!" I shouted and punched the floor. Then I stood up slowly with my wobbly legs and looked at myself. 

Disgusting. Awful. Ugly. I'm disgusting!

I looked even way worse while crying. Why did I have to be born into a life like this?.. 

With Haruto and Bonten 

Haruto walked to the bedroom and saw Rindou sitting on the bed looking at the bathroom door sadly. 

"Rin-Rin?" Haruto called gaining Rindou's attention. "Oh Haruto.." Rindou called back smiling sadly. "What's wrong?" Haruto asked pouting and walking up to Rin who was now looking down. 

"It's...your sister.." Haruto gasped nd frowned, "She rejected you guys? Oh, well that's okay, you should just give her some time then you can marry her with the other Papa bears!" Rin chuckled while shaking his head and looking at Haruto who was confused. 

"Why're you laughing?" Haruto crossed his arms, "It's not about that Haru... It's about some of her past?" Haruto let out an 'oh' and then looked down sadly. 

"She didn't deserve that.." Haruto mumbled. To Rindou he didn't even look like a seven year old he seemed much older and mature right at this moment. But other times not so much. 

"Yeah, she really didn't.." Rindou agreed and looked at the bathroom door hearing your sobs. 

"She's in there?" Haruto asked with a frown, "Yeah.. Yeah she is, but we're just gonna give her space," Rin nodded and looked back at Haruto. 

"You know she always locks herself in the bathroom whenever something bad happens!" Haruto mumbled while feeling tears streaming down his puffed out cheeks. "Oh? She does?" Haruto nodded in response and then sniffed while wiping his tears away. 

Rindou immediately hugged the kid and wiped away his tears. 

"Please save her.. Please save my mama, Rin-rin," Haruto begged while crying to Rindou's shirt. This caught him off guard but nodded his head and felt himself wanna cry but he couldn't. 

Don't you worry Haruto. I'm gonna save your sister. Don't worry. 

I have nothing to say but damn was I kinda proud of this chapter- But i did hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys! Love you<333