Chapter 13

Before we start I just wanted to apologize- because for one I didn't update- most of my chapters have been short 💀💀but I'm gonna say I have an EXCUSE! One. My family decided to go on a boating trip and have some fun! Second. I've been fcking emo and depressed 💀 but yeah- hope you guys enjoy this though<333

 I've been fcking emo and depressed 💀 but yeah- hope you guys enjoy this though<333

Nobody's POV

"Y/n... come out, you need to eat," the voice of Kakucho mumbled through the door with Y/n leaning against it practically dead inside. She looked quite dead on the outside too.

"Mama...please?" This was the first time Haruto talked to Y/n and she was shocked and started tearing up while letting  out a long sigh before opening the door slowly.

It only has been a day and a half since the incident and yet they weren't able to get her to eat and take care of herself. She locked herself in the bathroom. She slept in the bathroom. She didn't eat until Haruto finally spoke up.

"Mama!" Haru cried hugging Y/n who looked extremely dead.

"...Haruto..." she smiled lazily and wobbled on her legs while trying to walk after the hug to the bed and when she made it she curled up and stared into space.

"Here's the food I made you y/n..." to that she nodded and sat up lazily then continued to slowly eat while looking down and not sparing a glance at anybody else even Haruto who looked sad and hurt.

"Mama?" Haruto called and she only looked down while humming in response.

"Mama! Look at me!" His sudden outburst surprised everyone and you flinched while looking into his eyes.

"W-what?" Y/n stuttered and finished munching on her food. Kakucho sighed and left the two. But Ran and Mikey came inside and just sat beside Y/n. Mikey cuddled into her and Y/n could only Pat his head.

"I'll be protecting you from now on, mama!" He grinned and hopped to her lap and Ran snatched the food away before he could even make a mess with it.

"Awww baby... It's alright! I can protect myself!" She laughed weakly and the others only sighed and Mikey snuggled into her even more. "Y/n... please let us protect and help you." At that Y/n looked down while fidgeting on her hands and looked at her nails. She's been biting them ever since the incident.

"I..." she was cut off by Mikey smashing his lips onto hers and that made her freeze while Haruto stared jaw hanging on the floor and Ran immediately covered Harutos eyes and he just stood there frozen with Haruto.

"Y/n, please... I can't lose you too" Mikey mumbled while going back to snuggling into her neck and then she felt a few droplets of tears and she could only tear up but she didn't cry. No. She just stared dumbfounded while cuddling back Mikey.

"Mama!" Haruto cried while shaking his sisters shoulders.

"H-Haruto?" And he just shook her even more.

"How could you just kiss in front of me and papa Ran!?" At that she blushed and laughed while covering Harutos mouth with her palms.

Y/n's POV

"Haruto I'm so so sorry! I was also very shocked by the way!" I glared at Mikey who giggled and snuggled further into me.

"OOPSIES!" I only smacked Mikey's head and he whined while peppering my neck with kisses which made me blush and cover Harutos eyes which he was confused and there was Ran standing there in Jealousy and scoffed while then storming off out of the room.

"Mikeyyyy!" I whined and tried to pry him off of me but nope. Nope. He just wouldn't let go.

"No! I want more cuddles!" Haruto sighed and walked away without even saying anything as he shook his head and I groaned while trying to reach for Haruto who was now at the doorway and then he opened it and left. I was about to call after him but I couldn't. :(. I could've but someone decided to place their palm onto my mouth!

"Mikey!" And he chuckled to then make us fall onto the bed and he cuddled closer to me with a grin on his face. "Shhh... Let's cuddle," He practically said it in a demanding voice and I couldn't just say no. I mean a cuddle at my situation right now won't be so bad. So I just nodded my head and hugged Mikey who smiled and buried his face into my neck.

After a few minutes of laying down. I decided to ask a question.

"What do you think of me now? Mikey?..." Mikey froze and he looked up and then tilted his head while staring into my e/c eyes.

"I think you're very strong and very very beautiful Y/n," I blushed at that and buried my head into his chest as he chuckled and kissed my head non-stop.

"You should see how I see you Y/n... You're amazing..." He mumbled quietly enough for only the two of us to hear.

I could only blush at what he said and shake my head and continued to cuddle into Mikey who smiled and peppered my head, still, with kisses.

Mikey then lifted my head and made me look into his black eyes which I find beautiful and he stared into mine.

He got closer to my face as I got closer to his face and then without hesitation he smashed his lips into mine. It was soft and passionate and very loving.

Our lips matched perfectly with each other. He then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He poked my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance and I opened it for him. He explored my mouth and I moaned into that.

I slapped him chest so he could let go of me cause I needed to fucking breathe and he only  groaned and whined when we both let go of each other.

"I want more~" I only blushed and shook my head and got up from the bed to only have him pin me down and pepper my face with kisses causing me to laugh and hug Mikey.

Third person POV

Little did the both of them know was that Sanzu was there who accidentally passed by the room with the door slightly open. He watched the scene and he could only feel jealousy and then he went on pouting.

Oh how much he wanted your lips on his as yours and his bodies were wrapped around each other.

Soon... Soon...

I CRIED WRITING THIS FCKING CHAPTER 😭😭😭 JSJSJS I FELT SO MUCH CRINGE BRO- BUT UH I HOPE U LIKED IT LMAO 😭😭😭

ANYWAYS, LOVE YA LOVESSSS