𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏✧˖*°࿐

Cussing

Cussing . . . Swearing 

Nobody's POV_____ :D 

"Now what the actual fuck is she doing?" A feminine voice yelled at the back of the room while leaning her body on the counter. Now people might be wondering what she was doing.. It'll be answered in a few seconds. 

"L/n!" A male's voice boomed after hers and she flinched but stay on her spot while staring at her boss. But without hesitation she shoved her phone into her pocket and winced when he yelled once again. 

"Don't tell me you're reading a stupid fan-fiction again?!" She could only stand still while pursing her lips into a thin line and swinging her body side to side with widened e/c eyes. 

"Uh- Of course not! I was just-" She coughed on purpose before making up a lie to her boss, "I was just checking the time! Yeah! Checking the time!" She grinned from ear to ear causing her boss to rub his temple and scowl at his worker. 

"L/n get your ass out of here and actually do your job, Right NOW." She flinched and then nodded her head while her boss stormed off groaning in annoyance. 

"Geez..." Y/n scoffed while rolling her eyes and crossing her s/c arms. Suddenly a dyed blue haired female popped out of nowhere with a grin on her face. 

"Oh! Akira!" Y/n called noticing her co-worker and friend looking at her while smiling. "Hey~" Akira slurred while swaying her body from side to side laughing when Y/n just gave her an annoyed and unimpressed look. 

"What happened this time?" Akira said holding in her laugh with a forced smile on her face, "Shut the hell up Akira, I know you know.." Y/n muttered annoyed and continued to grab the cup of coffee and chugged it down. 

"You read another fan-fiction huh?" Y/n nodded in response causing the girl to fall and laugh while holding her stomach and slapping the cafe cold floor. Y/n only glared at her and roll her eyes all while looking at the time, like actually this time. 

"Ahhh... I'm so glad my shift is over!" She grinned and then after a couple of seconds she noticed how her said friend was still on the floor dying. "Shut the hell up Akira! It wasn't even that funny!" She shook her head and then after a few more seconds Akira finally stopped laughing and noticed how her friend was glaring at her with crossed arms. 

"Ugh whatever, I'm gonna go and get ready to leave, bye Aki!" She waved her goodbye and then left to the changing / staff room and then got ready to leave. Little did she know Akira was now behind her and let out a 'BOO!" making the girl flinch and slap Akira non-stop. 

With them insulting and arguing with each other as they both got ready made the two of them closer to one another. 

"I'm gonna go now, Aki! Bye-Bye!" And then the h/cnette disappeared into the darkness while listening to music on her way home. It was currently playing Lights downlow by Maejor. 

Y/n finally arrived while bopping her head to the music as it switched to Keshi. 

"Man... I swear this mans fucking talented... Ai Ai, wish I had the voice just like," She mumbled not knowing that there were people other than her little brother inside the house. While she tried to find the right key to the house there was a commotion happening inside the house. She couldn't hear a single thing since she had her volume practically all the way up. 

"There we go! Finally!" Y/n grinned from ear to ear and inserted the key into the hole then turned it and then turned it up right once again to get the key back. 

"Ahh! Haruto, big sis is home!" She called taking her shoes off and placing it down and just looked around to see if the little guy was gonna come running to her with open arms. 

"Eh?" Then suddenly out of nowehre was a pair of more than ten shoes were on the side of the floor. She narrowed her eyes and grabbed a hold of her bag and got ready to hit somebody. 

"Y/n-chan!" A baby voice shouted through the walls running to the female that had a relieved expression yet she still had her guard up while glaring at the shoes. 

Haruto engulfed her into a hug and she swung him side to side and then crouched down to his height. 

"Haruto.. Where's nanny? And whos' shoes are these?" Haruto was attacked with questions and he just frowned at the first question then smiled at the second question. 

"Nanny? Oh! Well let's just say that when some people went inside the house she immediately ran and pushed me towards them.. Leaving me with a scraped knee!" He showed his now bandaged up knee and smiled. 

"Oh?..." Y/n shook in fear and then more than a pair of footsteps were heard walking towards their way. And without hesitation Haruto was pulled behind Y/n as a way to protect him from whoever it might be inside their house.

Tears welled up in your eyes when you saw that there were not one but eight men inside your home. So she did what she had to do. Slap the one in front whom had pink hair with the bag she had and grinned when he stumbled back with an 'OW!' 

"Haruchiyo-san!" Haruto cried out trying to reach for him but you held him and not even let him pass you. Mama mode was on. However you weren't actually his mom, rather a big sister that acted like a mother to him to the point he sometimes called you 'Mama' or some other mother related shit. 

"Haruto no. We don't know who these people are!" You yelled while glaring at the men in front of you who had a shocked and non-bothered expressions on their faces. 

"Ow! That shit hurt!" You balled up your fists and was about to attack them all with your precious bag, though what Haruto said made you stop and just stare at all of them. 

"Y/n-chan stop! They're the ones who helped me!" 

' Edited ' 

Hello loves, this is the edited version! Very different from the other one but hope you liked it! I changed how Haruto called Y/n a bit considering his still his sister! But uhm I hope you liked it <333 Love you all!