𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓✧˖*°࿐

"Alright, times up, do whatever you want now

"Alright, times up, do whatever you want now. . But you Haruto need to go to bed," You beamed while having Haruto groan cutely and pouting. The other groaned while stretching their bodies and quickly sat on the couch while sighing. 

"I do not want another time-out whatever shi- shimbos!" Mochi groaned while sighing and sitting down on the couch looking at the TV and pressing on Netflix to play a movie or something. 

"Mommyyyy! I slept for a good ten or so hours!" That was in fact true so you let out a sigh while rubbing your temple and just looking down at the child who was grinning at you. 

"Fineeee, but Haru, how'd you know what smoking or smoke was?" You murmured with a brow raised, "Oh, I heard you and Tata talking yesterday," he grinned while hopping off to the couch to then cuddle with Ran. 

"He cuddles with them more than me, wow then, you betrayed me Haru, I'm a better hugger than those uhhh evil princes. ." You mumbled while glaring holes at Ran. Koko, Mikey, Takeomi, and Kaku heard what you said. You puffed out your cheeks then went to your room to change, making sure to lock the door. 

Changing into a pair of black baggy sweatpants and a white crop top while putting your hair up into a messy bun. When you finally finished changing you hopped on your bed and took out a book to read while putting a white fluffy blanket over you. 

A knock erupted you from 'day' dreaming and you looked at the door before groaning at who the hell was knocking and you unlocked it and it revealed Rin who was beaming at you which made you look at him confused. 

"Why are you smiling at me like that?..." You said while looking at him with a raised brow and he just chuckled while shaking his head softly and then he continued to grab a hold of your arm and drag you to the living room. 

"Hey! Let go! What are you doing Rin?" And that was answered by Sanzu, "We're watching a movie together!" He grinned at you while then looking back at the TV. 

"Oh, what are we watching?" You mumbled while walking behind Rin who was now red and blushing due to what you called him. 

"It was  special request by Haruto himself, Rapunzel!" Haruto stood on the couch while having his head held up high. That got you excited and now you were dragging Rin and you hopped on the couch with his beside you and Haruto walking towards the two of you with a smile on his face. 

"You like Rapunzel?" Rin asked while looking at the TV which was now showing the intro of Disney, "Duh?! Who doesn't, I mean if I'm being honest I LOVE all of the princess movies, they're all so amazing and like literally ugh! I don't know addicting?" You rambled on and with sparkles in your eyes as you looked at the TV, not noticing all of them were staring at you as if they've just seen a real angel. It made them feel something towards you and you didn't even notice it. 

Haruto was agreeing with you and just swaying his body side to side while the first Rapunzel song played. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" You mumbled while your face now reddening with embarrassment and your hands going everywhere you face and trying to wipe something that wasn't even there.  "Yeah, beauty. ." They all said in unison making mochi look at all them weird. Mochi felt like an older brother to you and he just glared at them. 

You just scoffed then glared at them and continued to watch the movie with Haru cuddling closer to you and smiling at the Movie. 

Almost at the end  of the movie you started swaying while humming along with the Movie. "Now that I see you~"  You sang quietly while tapping your foot on the couch. You almost fell asleep but slapped yourself, "Don't sleep. You can not sleep on Rapunzel, bad, bad," You mumbled to yourself glaring at the TV. Everyone chuckled at your childish behavior, it was adorable to their sight. 

But within seconds you feel asleep with Haruto also asleep as he hugged onto your leg ang buried his face into your stomach. You laid your head on Rin's should while humming in content. This made Rin flinch and smile while blushing hard, the others juts rolled their eyes and glared at him. 

"Lucky bitch. .." Sanzu whispered to himself and Kakucho nodding in response agreeing with what he said and grumbling. 

Mochi turned the TV off and started getting comfortable on the couch while falling fast asleep. 

"I'll take Y/n and Haruto to their rooms!" Koko immediately volunteered and carried you to Harutos room while Ran carried Haru. 

When the both of you were slipped onto Harutos covers they left the room and sighed. 

Double update! Though very short chapter- But hope you enjoyed it loves! Love yaaa <333