2⃣4⃣

- Andi -

I chew on my bottom lip as Louis continues telling more and more and more.

"So did you even meet that way?" Jay raises a brow.

"Um, no actually. W-"

"-You need to stop." I continue chewing on my lip.

"Why are you scared?" Louis puts both arms around me.

"How did you know?" Dan knits his brows.

"It's a power thing."

"Stop!" I shout getting up and heading outside to sit on the porch.

"Hold on a moment." I hear Louis mumble.

He soon joins me as I was sitting on the swing.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared." I whisper.

"I know that. Why?"

"Because the more you spill that means the more they could be in danger. James always figures out about stuff like this, Louis. Always. He's after me and he's gonna get rid of everything that gets in his way. If he comes up to them asking questions he'll get rid of them then I'll feel bad for you. I'll know exactly how you feel since he killed my parents." One single tear had rolled down my cheek by the end.

He sighs, "He's not gonna figure out."

"You don't know that." I look up at him.

"I'm not gonna let him hurt them." He smiles. "I promise."

I sniffle, "Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay." I whisper.

He smiles before taking my hand and pulling me back inside with him.

- Niall -

"A hybrid. Did he stutter?"

"Shut up!" I shout at her.

I've never shouted at a girl except Max that one day. It just makes my wolf out to come out.

"Hey, your eyes are glowing." She smirks. "I hope Sadie's hurt you know. Harry is such an amazing kisser."

"Shut.Up." I was extremely mad and I needed to calm down. I needed somebody.

Andi or Louis.

Sadie even worked but I can't have her in the middle of this. She's pregnant.

Luckily a couple minutes later the door opens. I turn around slowly to see that it was Andi and Louis.

"Oh did I happen to mention I was working with James?"

"That's it!" I begin to run only to be grabbed by several people. Louis, Liam and Harry.

"What's going on?!" Andi shouts.

"Nothing. Just hurting your best friend. That's all." Harmony smirks walking over to Andi.

"What did you do?" Now Andi was pissed.

"Nothing just messed with the soon to be daddy." She smirks.

"Oooh you are lucky kids are in this house. If not I'd be saying words." She punches Harmony. "And daddy? What the hell I'm sure you meant that differently." She punches her again.

"Oh really? I guess you know your words."

"That's disgusting." I spat. "Get out."

"Gladly. I'll just tell James everything I've come to find out while being here." She smirks at all of us then Andi before leaving.