27

- Andi -

"I'm going down there." I sit up.

"Andi, no you just had a baby." Louis snaps.

"I don't care! My son is down there with the girl that is trying to ruin my best friend! There is no telling into what she's going to do to him or Rosie!" I snap at him. "Don't you dare hold me back! You just hold Harri."

I just left the room and groaning as soon as I slid down with the kids standing in front of Harmony.

God I hate her.

"Mumma? What're you doing?" Parker looks at me curiously.

"Looks like 'mumma' is in pain." Harmony smirks.

"She kissed daddy. Daddy can only have mum's kisses." Rosie looks at me while pointing at Harmony.

"Hey, he didn't kiss back though. He loves your mum very much. I promise."

She gives a small smile. I look back up at Harmony though seeing her smirking.

"I hate sappy. It's nasty. But hey James has him so new information that I think he'll love." She's just...smirking.

I didn't quite understand at first until she gives me a look.

"You're kidding. Did birth make you more stupid than what you were?"

"No." I clench my jaw. "She was just born."

"She? That's even better." She goes to turn around. And she speeds away.

"No!" I scream going after her.

- Sadie -

"Parker. Rosie." I run downstairs.

They both turn around Parker having water filled eyes.

"Mummy." He whimpers pointing at the door.

"Oh, baby." I go over to him pulling both of them into my chest.

"My mummy." He whimpers again.

"I know, babe. I know." I whisper rubbing his back.

"What happened?" Harry rushes over to us.

"Harmony said something and it made Aunt Andi mad. She kinda just left." Rosie walks over to Harry and he picks her up.

"Jesus I gotta go talk to Louis." I get up heading back upstairs. I immediately hear crying coming from his room and my room. I go to mine seeing Niall trying to comfort Will.

"Let me see him." I giggle walking to my son.

"I tried." He smiles as he hands him over.

"It's okay. But I could really use your help to watch him. I've gotta talk to Louis. It's important."

"Is it about Harmony who was just here?"

"Yeah just please?"

He nods taking him back after I got him calm. I went out of the room and to Louis's room where he was trying to get Harri to calm down. He looks up seeing me then gets confused.

"Where's Andi?" He bounces Harri in his arms.

"Um, that's what I wanted to tell you." I fumble with my fingers. "Um when Harmony was hear she said something and you know how she scream no? Well she left I guess."

"Left where?" He gets really mad which worries me.

"Just let me take her." I grab Harri's from his grip which he tightens. "Louis, you're gonna end up hurting her. Andi won't forgive you."

He still doesn't budge from handing her over. I groan and speed downstairs to Harry.

"Go get his daughter from him before he hurt her."

He doesn't even question it and goes up the stairs. I sit down in the couch; the kids sitting in front of me on the floor.

"You okay?" Luke sits down.

"No." I shake my head. "Andi ran off and she just had a baby. She's never had one natural so there's no telling what could happen with no rest. Only my Andi would be stupid enough to find out." I let out a breathy laugh. "That's why I love her though. As my best friend you know. My sister. We're both stupid enough to find something like that out."

"I'm going after her." Louis appears. Harry behind him holding Harri.

"I'm coming with." I stand up.

"No." He turns to look at me.

"Um, yes. She's my best friend and I want to go after her. She's just as important to me as she is to you. Maybe even more."

"Fine." He huffs.

- Andi -

I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid.

I could say it much more if I wanted to.

"I swear to go, Chris. Stop touching my arse!" I snap.

"Calm down, darling." James strokes my chin.

"Control your boy toy and maybe I will." I spat.

"Ewe gross. He's not my boy toy." He shakes his head. "Your boy toy is cute though."

"He's not my boy toy!" I defend. "At least he knows when enough is enough." I turn around to hit Chris but he catches my arm.

"You don't wanna do that." He smiles. "I've put up with your attitude for a really long time, Andi. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of you. You need to just hand yourself over to James so we can stop this mess. You wouldn't always be on the run, nor would you have your family and friends in danger." He suggests. "But no, you just have to be stubborn."

"You're beautiful." James lets his hands move around my body.

"Yeah? You look like hell."

He lets out a slow annoyed breath with his eyes closed.

"Something the matter?" I ask innocently. "Do you have breathing problems?"

"You're such a smart arse."

"Awe, thanks. I do try." I smile.

"Go put her in a room. On a pole. You remember that?" He looks at Chris.

"Oh I sure do." Chris strokes my cheek with a smirk.

"What? N-No." I stutter remembering that now. "No. Please." I try getting out of Chris's grasp only to feel pain in my legs from having Harri.

"Oh Jesus." I whimper bending down to my legs.

"Did someone have a baby?" James asks with a smirk. "How lovely. Still take her."

With that Chris began dragging me which I just scream.

"Stop! Please!" I scream.

When he doesn't listen I panic and bite into his arm which he cries out dropping me on the floor. I scramble up to my feet running away. I just run around attempting to find the exit when I keep coming to the same plant in the hallway.

"Why is this so confusing?" I mumble to myself.

"Ello, love." James appears with a smirk. His eyes red.

Damn hybrid.

I scream and turn around only to see him again. I turn back around and he's there again. I continue the same thing only to come across that I wasn't escaping this one.

"O-Okay, fine. You win." I sniffle.

"Good." He goes to grab me but I smirk and run off.

"Ugh!" He groans loudly.

Suddenly I get pushed really hard which causes me to fly across the room. My back hits the crease between the ceiling and wall. I then fall to the ground barely able to keep my eyes open.

<~><~><~><~><~>

🙈🙈💜💜💋💋