1⃣8⃣

- Andi -

I sat at the beginning of the path I ran from, waiting for Liam and Niall to just run back. Its just been awhile since I've been sitting here and it worries me.

"Hey." Someone made me jump which I turn to look at them; Zayn.

I just sighed and looked back out at the path.

"They'll be ok, this is Liam we're talking about." Zayn sits down beside me.

"Liam may seem fearless on the outside but on the inside he's freaking out. Take it from someone who can feel everyone's emotions and can't help it and I ca- OH MY GOD STOP FEELING SAD FOR ME!" I snap looking at him.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just, it's hard not to feel sad for you, Andi."

"Why? Because I can't keep myself safe. My child. My boyfriend. My brothers. My best friend. Her child. I just suck at keeping the ones I love out of danger. Hell I couldn't even keep my parents safe. Everyone who knows me, who gets close to me always end up dead. Always!" I exclaim as I, at some point, stood up.

"Andi." Zayn sighs.

"Like, I'm even to scared to meet my boyfriend's family." I trail to a tree. "Because, if I meet them they'll end up dead. And his family seems nice and I want to meet them but I'm scared they'll die because of me."

"Andi." Zayn says again.

"I mean he doesn't even know that's why. I feel so stupid for not telling him the truth. I feel like a bad girlfriend. I.Hate.Myself." I hit the tree which caused it to lean over.

"That's why you kept dodging it?"

I turn around with a sniffle before letting out a small breath.

"Louis."

- Liam -

"Philip!" Max screams.

"Niall!" I shout

Both wolfed out running at each other before ya know just fighting.

"You idiots should've never come here!" Max looks at me wolf speeding to my face. "You mind as well say by to your wolf friend. He's a goner."

"Shut up. Niall's strong." I snap.

"Is he?" She smirks, grabbing my arm.

"What're you doing?" I became really nervous out of nowhere.

"I saw the way he was looking at me. Would he really hurt me?" She was examining my arm, bringing closer to her mouth.

She still had that smirk then let her fangs pop out.

"N-Niall." I stutter looking at the wolf fight.

"Ya know I've been dying for vampire."

"Niall!" I raise my voice.

She brought my arm closer to her mouth and just smelling. She shivered and smiled.

"Niall!" I call out again.

She begins to try and bite me.

"No. No. No." I panic. I go to bring my other arm up to pushing but she grabs it with her other hand.

"NIALL!" I scream.

He pops his head over towards us before running over, knocking Max over. I pull my sleeve down before speeding to a tree. I had my hand over my arm as I watched, well waited, for Niall. My eyes watered as I lean back against the tree holding my arm.

"C'mon." Niall suddenly appeared. "Whoa man you alright?"

"I'm fine." I begin walking back up the path.

- Louis -

"That's why you didn't want to meet my mum. I understand you're scared, Andi, but I'm doing everything to keep you and Park safe. If I have to squeeze my mum and sisters into that I will."

"Louis, it's not like that." She shakes her walking towards me. "I would love to meet your mum and sisters and your soon to be step dad. I would love to."

"Great, be my date to the wedding." I blurted.

"I haven't even met your mother..."

"Great, we'll go tomorrow." I shrug.

"I'm actually kinda looking forward to that." She answers. And I can feel her honesty in that.

"Liam, what the hell?!" I see Niall as Liam fell on the ground.

"Liam." I let go of Andi and ran over there. "Mate, mate what happened? What the hell is wrong?" I bent down beside me noticing he was holding his arm. "Liam." I slowly grab his arm pulling up the sleeve. "Oh Jesus."

"What's wrong?" Andi came up behind me. "Oh my god." She gasps.

"Liam, buddy, something barely scrapped against your arm." I try to help him up.

"What happened, Li? What happened while I was fighting Philip?" Niall asks.

"M-Max. She was tr-trying to test y-you...." He took a deep breath. "To see ho-how strong you w-were."

"So she tried murdering my best friend?!" Niall was fuming. And before we know it he sped back down the path.

"Niall." Andi groans.

"Don't bother." I shake my head. "Help me get him in, please?"

- Sadie -

I watch as Louis and Andi bring in a Liam who seems like he's dead.

"What happened?" I pick up Rosie taking the both of us off the couch.

"Uncle Li." Rosie spoke.

"L-"

"-Don't you dare, Liam. I am not letting you die." Louis set him down on the couch. "Harold go get a lot of blood now. We have to keep his blood up. Um, Sadie keep the kids plus you out of here. Yes I know you're pregnant."

"You're what?!" Andi shouts.

"Andi, quiet. HAROLD WHERE'S THE BLOOD?!" Louis shouts.

"LouBear, just, maybe, just, calm down just a little. He's gonna be okay." Andi rubs his arm.

"Yeah." He sighs and nods. "Okay."

"Okay." She kisses his cheek as Harry rushes in.

"Cute, but this is our cue." I grab Rosie and Park's hands.

- Liam -

I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. Which Louis would softly smacked every time I would shut my eyes.

"You aren't dying on me, Liam. I can't go to my mum's thinking my friend is dead." Louis was looking at me the whole time.

"Please don't, Li. He can get really depressed at fun events." Andi giggles.

I give a small smile before I was having trouble keeping my eyes open again. My eyes shut and I tried opening them but somehow the darkness took over.

Like remembering when I turned.

<~><~><~><~>

🙈🙈💜💜💋💋