25

- Harry -

She holds back a scream as I help move the coffee table to lay her in the floor. I pick her up softly placing her on the floor staying up beside her head. I place her head in my lap as she grips my hand.

Andi helps slide off her pants along with her undergarments. Sadie was trying to take even breaths but was failing miserably at it.

"Sadie, follow me. In." I breathe. "Out. In. Out."

She manages to keep up with my breathing as she looks at me upside down. She squeezes my hand very hardly causing me to squeal.

"Oh my!" I straighten my back letting a squeak out.

"Sorry." She breathes relaxing.

"No w-" I squeak before clearing my throat. "No worries." It came out normally that time.

"Push!" Andi looks at Sadie.

Sadie pushes which she goes to squeezing my hand again. I sing inside my head to try and distract myself.

Your hand fits in my like it's made just for me.

"Dang Harry. That's not even funny for this situation." Liam looks at me.

"Shut up! I'm distracting myself from the hand pain." I chuckle.

"Take some breaths." Andi stops her.

She takes soft slow breaths before tensing and pushing again. I squeak again before trying to sing in my head once more.

"You're halfway there. C'mon, Sadie." Andi encourages.

We're halfway there! Whoa living on a prairie!

I sing in my head as I try to keep my squeak in.

Just a city a boy! Born and ra-

I squeak.

Raised in south Detroit! He took the midnight train going any-

"Where!" I squeak not even realizing I said that out loud.

"Dammit stop squeaking! Be a man!" Liam shouts.

"Shut up." I glare at him.

"Boys boys lets be civil." Louis faces his hands at us.

Singer in a smokey room! Smell of whine and cheap per-

I scream.

"There! Done!" Andi smiles cradling a baby in her arms.

Sadie begins to slowly sit up leaning against me. I place my chin on top of her head as I was done cutting the cord. Louis hands Andi a towel and she begins to softly clean off William. She wraps him in a blanket perfectly before handing him to Sadie.

"He's beautiful." I whisper in awe.

That singing in my head was worth it.

"He has your dimples." She strokes his dimples. "The curls."

"He has your eyes." I look into them. "Nose too."

"He's perfect." We both whisper.

- Andi -

Louis and I had headed upstairs to our room but I had first checked on the kids. They were sound asleep.

How?

Dunno.

I grab a tank top and some black shorts. I slip off my pants sliding on the short and begin pulling of my shirt. I grab the tank top which I notice Louis looking at me through the body mirror.