21

- Louis -

"Hey, mum!" I smile after she opens the door.

"BooBear!" She squeals. "You're home!"

I chuckle hugging her, noticing Andi standing there awkwardly. She dressed in something very simple. A plain white shirt, a jean jacket, black skinny jeans, white converse and her hair was fish tail braided to the side.

"Mum, this is Andi." I pull back and grab Andi's hand.

"I'm Jay." Mum smiles.

Andi gives her a small smile before she leads inside and I get collided by girls.

"Oof. Geez guys! I didn't think you'd miss me that much!" I exclaim as I hug my sisters.

"We missed you so much!" Fizzy exclaims.

"Who's this?" I notice one sister was missing. I turn to see Daisy standing by Andi.

"That's Andi." I smile.

"You're girlyfriend?" Lottie smirks.

"Yes, Lottie. My girlyfriend."

"Girlyfriend?" Andi giggles.

"It's a thing between us." I shrug walking over to her. "The one that was beside you is Daisy. Her twin is over there. That's Phoebe. That's Fizzy. And thats Lottie. Oh yeah there's two new addition. Follow me." I pull her behind me to the play pen that was in the lounge. "They're twins to. That's Doris and that's Ernie."

"I was about to say. I'm sorry you're the only boy." She giggles.

"Nope, now I've got one I can teach football to." I smile. "Where's Dan?" I look at mum then Andi. "That's her fiancée. Their dad." I point at Doris and Ernie.

"He's at work at the moment. Is she your date to wedding?"

I nod, "Of course." I kiss Andi's temple.

She smiles before walking off to the kitchen and I pull Andi with me to sit down. I pull her down on my lap as the girls surround us.

"How're the boys?" Phoebe asks.

"Good, they wanted to come today but Liam insisted to let me and Andi come by ourselves since its Andi's first time meeting you guys." I explain.

"How long have you been dating?" Lottie asks.

"Uh like a year and a half." I think about it. "Yeah close to that."

"Wow Louis you don't know?" Fizzy smiles.

"We've been busy." I say.

There was a knock on the door and Fizzy smiles jumping up to run to it.

"Hey, baby." A hear a dude.

"Hey, George." I hear Fizzy.

Who the hell is George?

- Sadie -

Parker sighs out of nowhere.

"What's wrong buddy?" Harry sits beside him. Parker just shrugs.

"What'd you mean I don't know?" Harry knits his brows.

"I just don't know." Parker shrugs.

I rub the tiny bump that's began to form as I watch everyone do something.

"You wanna go play, Park?" Rosie appears in front of us.

He shrugs again.

"Ugh!" She groans falling on her back dramatically. "I'm sooooooo bored!"