13

- Andi -

I paced the room as we all -I assume- were hopping some kind of connection with Liam. Well me I'm hopping he'll mind talk. Hopefully.

"Andi, maybe you should sit down." Zayn suggested. "You know calm down."

"She won't calm down unless she's being held by Louis. Haven't you learned this?" Sadie explained.

"I'm sorry, I don't stalk their love life."

"I don't stalk their love life!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Hey both of you calm down." Harry said.

Just as he stood up something sped behind me putting its arms around me. I freaked out until I noticed the hands.

"You need to calm down, cupcake. And if sitting with me is the only way then let's sit." He said softly guiding us to the couch.

He sat down then pulled me on his lap. Which I slid off and leaned my head on his chest/shoulder.

I don't know it seems to be what I do lately. That's how we cuddle really. My head is placed there while we just snuggle until we're comfy. It then turns into cuddling.

I suppose I'm just weird.

"So if nobody gets a connection with him what do we do?" Niall asked as Harmony continued giving him a reassuring squeeze on his hand.

Harry shrugged, "We look for him?"

"You guys do realize not only is it Liam but Park and Rosa to, right?" Harmony pointed out.

"Yeah." I sat up. "I understand Liam is missing and all but Park and Rosa are missing to. And if anything they're with Liam more than likely. Can we take a moment to actually consider them as well? He could've done something stupid to them already."

"Well now, baby, lets not think like that." Louis sat up putting his hand on my back. "Maybe he hasn't. I mean lets just not assume the worst."

I looked at him, "If you haven't noticed -which I don't know how- but James is all about worst."

He sighed leaning against me with his forehead on my shoulder.

- Liam -

He kicked me causing me to groan and clutch for my stomach. I was still on the ground where he had thrown me earlier. The kids watched which made me feel really bad for them.

"So do you understand?!" He yelled down at me.

"Wh-What?" I groaned.

"You didn't listen!" He shouted kicking me again.

I leaned up some what and gagged feeling like I needed to get sick. Feeling like I was gonna get sick. Of course it never came.

"I explained why I needed your friend!" He exclaimed kicking me.

I gagged again as some blood came up. I scrunched my face up in disgust as I saw it. What is with this guy and kicking? It makes no sense! Staring at the ground I continued to feel sick. The feeling getting worse and worse. Until finally I felt my sick come up. Next I know there's a puddle of blood from where I got sick.

"Disgusting." James sneered.

"How're you gonna say disgusting when you caused me to do that?" I questioned sitting down trying to calm my shaking body from getting sick.

He scoffed, shaking his head before storming away and out of the room. I looked across the room to see the kids crouched in a corner. Well since he can't get in my head this is my chance to try and talk to one of the boys. Or Andi or Sadie or Harmony. Which of all the people I chose Andi.