2⃣0⃣

- Andi -

"He wasn't, um, lying." I had my thumbs in my back pockets as I walk down the stairs.

"Then what the hell is wrong with Liam?" Louis stands up.

"I know." Niall mumbles. "I've been through the same rubbish."

"Niall, we've all been through the gum pains." Harry sighs.

"Yeah, but remember what Park said? He said that Liam almost fell down the stairs. He had to catch himself." Niall looks at the three of us.

We were all still pretty confused.

"God, forget it. I guess it's hard for people like you to understand." He gets up walking away.

"People like us?" I ask. "What the actual hell does that mean?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Vampires! That's what it means Andi! Vampires! People like you which are vampires!" He turns around looking at me.

"Then do explain, Niall!" Harry shouts. "Or I will literally come up to you and hypnotize you to tell us."

He takes a deep sigh, "I think when he said he saw a puppy I think he was talking about Liam. Are you happy now?"

"You mean, Liam's uh, uh, hybrid?" Louis squeaks out.

"No, Louis he just magically lost his vampirism and now he's just a little puppy." Niall says sarcastically.

"Dude, this is a serious situation. No need for the sarcasm." Harry looks at him seriously.

"This is crazy." I shake my head. "I thought being a wolf was only a genetic thing. Plus he's suppose to be dead! He got bloody bit!"

"Correction he got scraped." Niall says. "There's a difference in that." He points out. "Sure he'll be on the verge of death. It just matters if he'll fight hard enough to get off that verge."

"Well then I guess there's a good reason he's not with Dani anymore." Harry says.

It turned awkward after that.

"Don't say that." Niall shakes his head. "Like ever again. Especially to his face when he wakes up. That's going to hurt him a lot."

"Yeah, you may think Liam doesn't hurt but just think again." I sigh. "I feel his hurt all the time."

"I try to ignore it." Louis admits. "It can be really depressing."

"God is he that hurt?" Harry asks.

"Since Danielle's left." I flutter my eyes at him.

"Well." Niall sighs. "I don't actually know how we fix that."

"We can always tell him to turn his humanity off." Louis suggests.

"Hell no!" Niall shouts. "He will literally kill us if we suggest that!"

"Well then don't mention my name." I scoff. "That's on y'all."

"Not mine either." Harry shakes his head.

"It was all Louis!" Niall runs away. Harry and I run away as well leaving Louis there with Liam.

"That's messed up." Louis mutters. "Okay sherlocks do any of you have suggestions?"

"Oh that's easy." I walk back. "Find Liam a hybrid girly." I shrug.

"Hybrids are rare...you know that, correct?" Niall raises a brow.

"Well there's douche's daughter." I shrug. "What the hell was her name? You know what never mind. She tried touching Louis. Scratch that." I sigh. "Geez do I sound jealous or is it just me?"