3⃣0⃣

Woohoo!!! One of my books are actually not ending on chapter 30!!! That's a whole accomplish for me since my old account that got hacked!!

I feel so accomplished!! And what's kept me going....you wanna know?!?!

You'll have to wait till the end of the chapter.

Don't skip the chapter!!! Read and then you'll find out!!!

<~><~><~><~>

- Andi -

I was taking heavy breaths to get it back to even. Hearing stuff about Louis and Sadie I totally broke down. I felt as if I were gonna die right then and there.

They're both my life. Sadie's been there for me since I could remember.

Talk about Best Friends Forever.

"Well don't you look comfortable?" I heard that thick accent I've known for this one year.

"Zayn?" I let out a shaky breath.

"Hi, Andi." He chuckles almost...evilly. Like some way James would.

"Zayn, are you okay?" I question.

"I'm perfect. I feel much better. Not all goody two shoes and all."

"Wait what? Zayn, what's wrong?" I was beyond confused right now.

"Oh, if you haven't realized, which you probably haven't, but I've just I'm done with you guys." He chuckles. "I'm simply...whats the word? Against? Ah yes."

"Zayn, wha-what's going on? Don't you love us? Don't you remember first meeting Sadie and I? Me? When we first officially met? On the roof?"

"Roof?"

"When we fell off, Zayn! And the pool?! You made the pool appear!" I was sadly laughing by that point. "Zayn, please don't do this." I was sobbing again. "To much is happening right now."

"Louis wouldn't be very happy, would he? You're so...exposed." He plops down on the ground from what I heard. "Its cute." I feel his hand on my leg.

"Stop." I move my leg. "Plus, not like Lou can do anything. He's dead." I sob at the dead.

"Wait what?" He seemed to change at that.

"Yeah." My eyebrows raised. "S-S-..." I couldn't even say it.

It hurts so bad. I'm just hurt so much. So bad. I don't want to believe it but the way he said it just made it seem all to real. It hurts so much. I feel like I should just give up but I can't give up. I have to be there for Parker and Harri. Even Rosie and Will. Harry and I have to be there for our kids.

"Hey, quick question. Why can't a mind talk the others?" I sigh.

"Don't know. I simply just got here. I ac-"

"-Zayn! Glad you could join us!" I hear James.

"Hey douche face when can this blindfold be taken off?" I tilt my head.

"Soon enough, dear, soon enough."

I roll my eyes as of course they can't see my eye rolling but oh well. Zayn places his hand on my leg again which I move again.

"Andi, stop it, love." He got close to my leg and pecked it.

"You're gross. How could you do this to your brother?"

"Well, according to you he's dead...so it doesn't matter." He been a back down and I kick him in the face.

"Well, that doesn't feel different. Punched you in the face...mind was well kick you too."