29

- Andi -

"Well, well, well. Prettyboy is dead." I hear a chuckle along with a door closing.

"No." I choke on a sob. "Louis."

"Oh yes, my dear." The person bends down who I come to conclusion is James. "Poor Andi. The one person she loves the most. Gone. Just.Like.That." He laughs.

"What did you do?" I become mad.

"I didn't do anything. He's the one that locked him and your dear best friend in a room then set it to fire." He says all formally. "I had absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Wait. Best friend? Sadie?" I become extremely worried now.

"Oh yes."

"No! NO!" I scream while sobbing. "She can't leave me!" I try pulling off the pole sobbing my heart out. "Sadie! No!" I was bawling so hard that I just give up and sit there. "No. No. No. No." I roll my head to the side on the pole.

"Well, since you have no one to keep happy anymore you could always just turn yourself into me." He suggests. "I mean Louis's gone. That girl is gone. Those were the main reasons why you didn't turn, love. You could always do that now."

"Parker. Harri." I breathe. "My babies." I whisper without even thinking. "I have to stay myself for them. He's such a young boy. Parker. He so much like Louis." I giggle. "It's weird."

"Oh, um, okay then."

"Hey, why do I have to be blindfolded?" I wonder. "I don't like it."

"Because dear you cannot be mind talking your little friends. You can't tell them where you are." I hear the smile on his voice. "Be a good little girl and follow my directions. Turn into a hybrid."

"No!" I shout. "I won't turn into that."

He grabs my arm and I feel lips brush against my wrist. I soon feel a lick then he bites down. I scream as loud as possible kicking at the the ground.

"Stop! Stop! Please! Stop!" I sob. "Please!"

He soon stops and I just sit there breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Now, dear, would you please do this?"

"No, I will never turn into one. There's nothing you can bloody do about it." I was still breathing heavily.

I feel the lips brush again before he just bites down again. I once again scream as loud as possible kicking at the ground again. He wasn't stopping for a long time so I ended up arching against the pole as he did this.

- Sadie -

"Louis." I whine really really weakly.

"Louis." I whine again.

I slowly barely turn my head to see he was covered in burn marks and his eyes were closed. I frown taking my hand over to his face to try and get a reflex but didn't receive one.

"L-Louis, don't die on me. St-Stay for Andi. Please."

"Sadie! Louis! Are you guys here?" I hear Harry's voice yell through the house.

"Harry." I whisper barely being able to turn my head. I attempt to grab some of the wood to throw to make sound since I barely can with my mouth. I toss it, it making not a very loud sound but Harry has good hearing.

I hear footsteps running our way only to see Niall. Wait...I thought I heard Harry. I tilt my head a little with my brows furrow.

"Harry! Over here, mate! Louis's not looking to well." He looks at Louis as I see Harry running over.

"Nice to see you to." I whisper weakly.

"Oh my geez, Sadie!" Harry runs over pulling me up to his chest.

I hold back from just lunging to get some blood. I really need blood.

"They need blood, Harry. Louis needs it bad. Has he been slacking on it?" Niall turns to look at Harry.

"I think so." Harry nods softly. "Hear, darling, just take some blood." He holds his wrist to my mouth.

I take it slowly then begin to drink feeling myself fill up and get more energy. Once I feel myself energized enough I let go of his wrist then look back down at Louis.

"So how do we get him back and actually make sure he doesn't die in the process?" I question.

"We just have to hurry. That's all." Niall sighs throwing Louis over his shoulder.

"Hey! Careful!" Harry and I exclaim at the same time.

"Calm yourselves down." Niall sighs.

"I will never be calm." I cross my arms.

"Let's just go so we can get him some blood, yeah?"

Harry and I nod while getting up. We all just speed towards the cabin getting there in a matter of seconds.

"Blood. Now." Niall softly places Louis on the couch.

"What the hell happened?" Liam knits his brows.

"Can you just get him blood? Please?" I plead.

Liam rushes off to the kitchen while Zayn walks over. He looks at the table concentratingly.

"What the hell? Why isn't it working?" He suddenly starts panicking.

"What?" I look at him.

"My power." He looks up.

"Imagine something other than blood." I try as I begin to bite on my nail.

Bad habit for being nervous.

He looks at the table again then groans, "What's wrong with me?!" He pulls at his hair.

Liam soon enough comes back with a cup then Niall begins to slowly make Louis drink it.

"Liam, something's wrong with Zayn." I look at Liam. "His power isn't working."

"Is your's working? You have the same power." He purses his lips.

I look at the table and imagine a cup of blood. It pops up then I look at Liam.

"It's working."

"I dunno, Zayn. What have you done lately?"

"Nothing." He whines. "I haven't done anything wrong."

"Have you been feeling weird? Like you're changing or something? Like you're becoming a different person?" Liam crosses his arms.

"No." He shakes his head. "But then again I don't really get the question."

"Does it feel like someone is getting in your head? Or controlling you?"

"Kinda. Not really."

"Dammit. I really hate James." Liam whispers.

"Liam, I think we all do." I look at him.

"No, no. I think he's trying to get Zayn against us."

"How're you so bloody smart, Liam? I'm being serious. I really don't understand." Harry shrugs.

Zayn just speeds out out of nowhere.

"Where the hell is he going?" I question.

"Guys, I think we're gonna meet Zayn 2.0 very soon. Andi will probably be the first." Liam sighs.

<~><~><~><~>

Okay okay don't be mad please. I just felt the need to do something related to the Zayn that left One Direction.

I felt the need to have some way of a connection towards it in this book. James taking him was the only thing I could think of.

No James is not a reference to the greasy burrito.

I repeat HE IS NOT A REFERENCE TO THE GREASY BURRITO.

Anyways I really love you guys.

🙈🙈💜💜💋💋