15

- Andi -

I carry a sleeping Parker upstairs to our room walking in the room. I softly place him down in the middle before leaning back up. I look towards the door to see Louis standing there.

I roll my eyes, "Done being pissy?"

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"You can't sleep in here if you have another moment." I look at him seriously. "I'm not fighting in front of him, Lou. Asleep or not. I'm not doing it. He doesn't deserve to watch his mum and dad fight."

He looks down and I feel his guilt, "I know."

I turn away from him to look for my yoga pants to find them in front of the body mirror. I bend down to pick them up; as soon as I grab them hands go on my waist. I slowly bend back up to have myself a few inches above Louis's chin.

"I really am sorry. You know that, right?" He pushes my hair to one side of my neck.

I nod slowly as I watch him eye my neck, "Yeah, I think."

He let out a small laugh before bending down towards my neck. I feel his fangs pop out against my neck as he slowly digs them into my neck. I arch my back a little not sure what to do.

"Lou-Louis, Park is in here." I get from his fangs to head towards the loo.

I close the door, lock it then lean against it not really sure why I'm acting so insecure. I'm never insecure like that around him, but it just didn't feel right. It felt different than normal. I walk over to stand in front of the mirror to examine my neck. Healed. I purse my lips and just stand there for a minute.

"Love." Louis hitting the door made me jump.

"Yeah?" I shake my head getting out of my thoughts.

"You ok?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm ok Lou. Just tired." I fake a yawn.

- Harry -

"Ah!" I jump on the bed beside Rosa.

"Ah! Daddy!" She curls in a ball giggling.

I laugh curling up a little bit myself. Sadie walks out of the loo in some sweats and a spaghetti shirt. She looks....confused.

"What's wrong?" I sit up causing Rosa to sit up.

She takes a breath, "I actually don't know. It's just I was listening to Andi and Louis-"

"-Stop right there." I chuckle. "Why were you eavesdropping on your best friend?"

"Because, their conversation didn't sound right." She walks over to me.

"What did it sound like?" I knit my brows putting my arms around her waist.

"She sounded uneasy around him after a little bit. Harry, she's never uneasy around Louis." She sits down on my lap.

"Well maybe they're fighting right now, Sadie. Maybe the way he's acting is scar- hell no. He better not be scaring her." I scoot Sadie off and head out of the room.

"Harry." She comes after me.

"Stay, Sadie." I turn around.

"Harry, don't go hurting him. They didn't hurt you when we were fighting." She stops in her tracks.

"When?" I raise a brow.

"When you would always leave at night." She crosses her arms. "Sometimes for a day."

I look down then look back at her, "That was over three months ago. Way over three months ago. And you know why I did it! It wasn't my fault! You know that!" I snap at the end causing her to flinch.