- Andi's P.o.V -

I was still asleep but someone was wiping a rag over my wounds. My burns I guess. I felt something on my stake wound and something on my arm. I started slowly fluttering my eyes open and saw a guy. Older than me by maybe a couple years.

"Morning, love." He smiled.

British.

I gave a small smile feeling a bit freaked out. Im in a random guys house and something about him is familiar.

"I'm Damon." (Not Damon Salvatore you little babes)

"Andi." I rubbed my face feeling the ache in my arm.

I looked at it seeing a bandage wrapped around it. I knitted my brows.

"It was getting red around it and well I thought I should bandage it up at least." He stated. "I'm one to by the way."

I looked up as he had a smirk on his face. Like it's there forever. This guy was a smirker.

"Something about you seems familiar." I put my finger on my lips.

"Well, you know someone named James, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded slowly not liking how this is going so far.

"I was there...the first time." He held up one finger.

I jerked back and regretted it after feeling an ache in my arm and under my heart.

"No no calm down." He held his hands out. "Im not like them. I was I guess you could call a victim to."

I slowly shook my head, "I don't understand. How're you a one time victim but I was a three times?"

"Because when you killed him and well some of his goons I was free. I was there a lot longer than you think." He stated.

I shook my head slowly, "Why're you helping me? You should've left me there."

"To die?" He raised a brow.

I nodded, "That's what I wanted."

"Why would you want that?" He asked.

"Reasons that don't involve you." I sassed.

"Alright alright calm down. You really are like your boyfriend." He stated.

I looked at him slowly, "How do you know him?"

"Calm down, and reasons that don't involve you." He smirked.

I sped up pushing him against the wall.

"I have terrible self control issues, I suggest you stop." I held my arm on his neck.

"Woah hot shot calm down, didn't mean any harm." He still had that smirk.

"I could bloody kill you right now." I said through clenched teeth.

"But you won't." He was looking it my eyes.

I couldn't pull away, like I was locked to looking at his eyes. I slowly lowered my arm not knowing I did so. He looked away with a smirk and I shook my head confused on what happened.

"What did you do?" I asked.

- Sadie's P.o.V -

"Where is she?!" I shouted for the millionth time.

"I.Don't.Know!" Louis shouted. "I've been trying to reach her through mind! She isn't answering! God!"

"Loose the tude!" I shouted.