Imagine me

I wake up by someone screaming from the outside of our residence.

Its still night, and everyone should be sleeping by now, but different scenarios about someone finding us fills my head.

As I recognise the scream, I quickly leave my bed.

It sounds like Ella, but I thought they were sleeping, when I fell asleep, they were laying in bed.

I walk out of my room to see no one.

Aaron is not here, Ella is gone too.

I hear another scream,

I can't be sure that it's Ella, but It sure sounds like her.

I run out not bothering putting on my shoes, as I'm too curious of what is happening outside.

Ella is on her knees in the cold dirt, Aaron crouched down beside her, both of them looking like death while the clouds literally melt out of the sky above them.

I run over to them with so many questions, I'm terrified for Ella.

"Aaron—" I say panicked.

"Elena—you need to leave-" he says swallowing, clearly struggling with Ella.

"what—no—" I say, "no—I can't leave!" I say, "what can I do to help??" I ask in a hurry.

"I want you to leave, I will be okay-" He says still trying to hold her down.

"I can't leave you here—" I say looking around in panic, hoping I will see someone who can help.

"You can, and you will—I will be okay, you can try find someone-"he tells me, but as he tells me this I see kenji and Nazeera.

"kenji! Nazeera!" I say running up to them.

They look at Ella and Aaron and then back at me.

I look at them too, Aaron is struggling to hold back Ella, and I'm so scared and confused of what is happening.

"Go back," Kenji cries out to Nazeera. "Get help—bring the girls! And take Elena with you!"

Nazeera gives a single shout of agreement as she takes my hand and we run to some of the other residents.

"what is happening to Ella??" I ask scared as we run.

"I don't know, it might be Emmaline!" She shouts back as I'm a little behind her now.

"Emmaline??" I shout confused as I'm not really expecting any answers.

why would she do this to Ella?

As I think back on where I was just a few minutes ago, I remember that
Aaron wasn't even wearing any shoes.

No shirt, no socks, Just a pair of sweatpants.

There was a huge gash across his chest. Several cuts on his arms. A nasty scratch on his neck. Blood is dripping slowly down his torso, but he didn't even seem to notice.

I did,

But I was panicking, and afraid of what was going on.

The timing wasn't right, I couldn't just start asking him about it, I needed to find help.

We're back now, and Ella is still screaming.

It looks like she is dying, and it's most likely to be Emmaline's  fault.

"I want you to go back to your residence." Nazeera tells me with a serious look on her face as she then looks around, then back at me.

I nod, "okay—but—"

"There is no buts, you need to go, Warner would most likely not want you to see this." She tells me and I nod once again.

and I run back inside.