chapter 5

first time having breakfast here, or it's not actually my first, but yesterday I ate in my room with Aaron.

I'm pretty scared to be honest, James will probably sit with the other kids and I'm not really welcome there.

"you need to wake up Elena" Aaron tells me putting on a shirt.

"I'm trying-" I tell him as my eyes closes again.

"hey—" he says as he lifts half of me up so I can sit.

"that wasn't very necessary Aaron, I was going to wake up. You have no patience." I say as a yawn escape my mouth.

"get dressed now" he chuckles.

....

Right now im sitting on my bed refusing to leave the room. I can't help it, no one likes me it seems, and I don't want to sit alone.

"Elena you have to leave-" Aaron tries to convince me, he looks tired, so I feel a little bad.

"I can't—why can't I just eat with you??" I ask desperately.

"sorry sweetheart, but you can't walk around being afraid of everything, that's not how I raised you. Go eat breakfast and come back after, or go with James if you want" he tells me kneeling down in front of me.

I look down, and nod. "fine, okay I'll go.." I say letting out of huff.

I walk to the door, look at him and walk out. He may think I'm dramatic, but I don't think I am, but he doesn't care if everyone hates him, I wish I was the same.

I walk down the corridor and into the cafeteria, luckily everyone is busy with talking and eating.

I spot James eating with the other kids as I walk to get some food too.

the food here makes me miss the food at sector 45, but I shouldn't complain. It's better than nothing!

I look around to see if there is any seat available, but I can't seem to find any. I hate this already. Stupid Aaron for making me go.

I go to sit against a wall near the doorway, it's pretty near Juliette, Adam and Kenji, but I don't really feel welcome there ether. Not that I've tried, but Adam hates me for some reason.

-*Juliettes pov*-

"hey, Elena is sitting alone.." I say looking over at her.

"probably for the best." Adam says.

"Hey man, why do you hate her so much? Has she done anything to you or? she isn't anything like Warner." Kenji says looking irritated.

"You've talked about how James isn't allowed to talk to her since her and Warner got here. Did you forget that they are siblings? not to mention that she is your sister too" Kenji continues.

I don't understand Adams hate for her ether am I being honest, she seems sweet to me. She seem nothing like Warner, which is weird.

Kenji told me Elena was raised by Warner, so I wonder how he did it.

"She doesn't count as my sister, I don't want to talk about it." Adam says looking at his food.

Suddenly we see James run over to her. At this Adam reacts, but I take his hand under the table to hopefully calm him down a bit.

They are talking, Elena smiles up at him, but seconds later he sits down next to her.

She even shares her food with him.

"don't you dare ruin their friendship Adam." Kenji says knowingly.

....
-*Elenas pov*-

00.20 AM

I'm now staring at the black roof, it's usually white, but Omega point have a routine for when all the lights are out. I can't sleep, I just remembered I forgot to tell Aaron everything about my day. I always tell him things, I've always done so.

"hey Aaron? I never got to tell you about my day." I whisper loud enough for him to hear me. He is laying on a madras next to my bed.

"want to hear?" I ask him quietly.

"ok, but if I let you speak now, will you go to sleep after?"

"I'll try." I giggle.

"ok" he whisper.

I smile.
"breakfast wasn't very good until James came up to me. I was sitting alone against a wall, but James came and we talked." I say,

"After that we went to his room and we drew on each other's arms, he said they were called tattoos! I'll show you mine tomorrow!"
"it was so much fun! we had a pillow fight, which I've never done before, I showed him that I can do the splits and you should've seen his reaction! I laugh a little at the memory.
...

"hey are you smiling?" I ask curious.

"yes, how did you know?" He whisper back.

"I just had a feeling" I smile.

I feel like I wrote Warner bad at the end if that makes sense. Like he wouldn't say things like the things I wrote, but I'm trying my best to write good chapters<3