16.

ALICIA POV

Stepping out the shower I wrap the towel around my body. Looking into the mirror I sigh. "Only a women ?" Is that how all men view me ? a mere women to be disrespected ? I won't allow it and I'll make sure of it . I deserve upmost respect as a man nothing less.

removing the cap from off my head & look towards the counter for my clothes . It only being my panties I slip them on & make my way into the room to find more clothes .

Walking towards the bed I slip on a pair of dark blue shorts , about to drop the towel when I heard a throat clear . I snapped my head in the direction to see the one and only irritating ass hole august. Sitting by the door in a full man spread .

Man spread looks good on him .

I thought before I shook my head . Why are you in my room , sitting in the dark while I'm in the shower? It doesn't make sense if he needed something he clearly sees I was busy he could've came back .

Instead he decides sitting by the door in the dark is a better option . I roll my eyes.

"Today, was interesting no ?"

I sit on the bed . Close your eyes so I can put my shirt on , then we can talk about whatever dumb shit you have to say . He smacks he's teeth but nevertheless listens .

Throwing on my shirt quickly & tossing the towel at the foot of the bed . I sigh
Okay continue what are you on about ?

He opens his eyes and gets up from the chair and begins making his way over to me .

" Hoy estuvo interesante no?" (Today was interesting no ?)

He repeated himself. I did kill someone today, so I'm not sure how interesting today could've been. Not giving a verbal response I shrug my shoulders .

" I need words little one . "

I roll my eyes. A habit that's gotten worse the more and more I'm around him and his crew. Not even giving him my attention anymore I lay down and give him my back. I expect you know your way out . It was silent before I'm being lifted and scooted over while he climbed into bed .

By now he took his shirt off tossing it to the floor , remaining in his gym pants. I sit up breaking free from his hold . Who said you can sleep here ? He just gives me a blank stare. Whatever I'll just go in the room with Amber & Jason .

Before I could even move to get off the bed , he pulled me back to lay down.

"Fireball just lay down & go to sleep."

Sleep in the same bed as someone I do not trust ? I scoffed. August let me go so I can leave I demand.

Sigh

"What do I have to do for you to just lay down and go to sleep ?"

I turnt my head towards him. Holding eye contact while I think . He could do nothing while I still leave , but an idea popped in my head . And a smirk took over my face. Beg me.

Still staring in my eyes, "beg you ?"

You heard me . Smirk still clear as day on my face . I know he's not going to beg he's to self absorbed. Knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Please."

Putting my attention back on august, I don't think I heard him right . Then again it was very low. Say it again. This time he looks me dead in my soul.

" por favor, ven a dormir conmigo. " (pleas, come sleep with me )

With that he lays down on his back and open his arms for me to get into . I think about it for a minute before giving in . Don't try any funny business I deadpanned . He just hums in response while he wraps his arms around me.

I don't know why I gave in to sleeping with him it's stupid . We're business partners, this can't be business with pleasure.

I will not put myself in a position where I am mistaken . Him begging is something I didn't think he would do but this is a first time last time . Amber & Jason can mix business with pleasure all they want. They're mature people I trust them to make good decisions.

Seeing how they already trust these people I guess it's in my better judgment to do the same. They haven't given me any reason to not trust them so I think I should begin to be more leant . I'll talk to Jason and amber tomorrow to see where they stand . But this hole moving in thing is still a no . Trust or not we need are own spot and we have that . No need to give that up .

Getting out of my head I look up at august to see that he's knocked out cold . Looking back down at his chest , out of boredom and not being able to sleep. I begin tracing some of his tattoos. There really big but some or real small . I'm talking about you have to be real close and personal to see them.

Tracing a quote I guess runs in his family seeing how I can't pin point where else it could be from .

"The battle is never over , till the war is won. "

Tracing it along with a few others , I believe it started to wake him up a bit .

"Why are you still up ?"

Looking up at him he's already looking down at me. How do you even know it's late yet ? This time there's no sass in my tone and no demand being given . I'm simply just talking.

He shifts and pulls me on top of him , to where I now straddle him with my head on his chest and my arms by his side.

"I can feel it , now go to sleep."

I roll my eyes but nevertheless close my eyes in attempt to allow sleep to consume me . Fighting off the worries that he would possibly try anything .

^-^^-^MORNING^-^^-^

AUGUST POV

Waking up due to the sun . I open my eyes and allow them to adjust once they do I look down and see me and fireball and I are still cuddled up.

A small smile comes to my face. About to get up and leave an idea comes to mind. Time to return the favor.

Using one hand to massage her bob through her shirt. I didn't exactly get consistent so I can't lift the shirt off her.

while I kiss from her collarbone to her neck. She begins to stir so I add a little more pressure with the grip I have on her bob.

She starts rubbing her legs together and opens her eyes . "What are you doing ? "She said so softly. God what I would do to wake up to that every morning.
Her sleepy voice asks me but I ignore her question completely.

Separating her legs to deny herself creating friction. She whines like the little baby I know she is. Putting one leg on my shoulder I kiss her thigh while holding eye contact.

Just to tease her more , leg still on my shoulder I start leaning forward. Making her toes touch her head , she didn't object . I know she wouldn't though she's a big girl . Leaning my man hood directly on top of her pussy I hear her take a deep breath.

Kissing her on the lips I glaze my tongue on the bottom . Asking for access which she gives me. I give her the most slow , taunting kiss I can provide at the moment with how hard I am already.

Im suppose to be getting payback not suffering to . She bit my bottom lip and drew back. Leaning towards her ear , breakfast should be ready soon don't be late . With that I pull back and she Instantly whines from the lost of contact.

I massage both her thighs . This is a game you started first little one .

"Vete a la mierda." (Fuck off )

Chuckling a little bit I get up with a final kiss on her cheek . And make my way towards my room to get myself together.