Chapter 5.

ALICIA P.O.V

I walk into my assign room and strip off every thing but my shirt , bra , & panties. I throw my shoes , jacket, & pants on the chair and I stand in front of the window taking in the view just thinking to myself .

Few minutes later the door opens and I assume it's Jason so I don't bother to turn around .

I know what your thinking Jay And don't worry I have it handled I promise . I turn around and I'm meant with..shit I don't even know his name but he looks more pissed off then he did back in his office .

What ? He looks at me dumbfounded .

"you aren't wearing pants just panties and a shirt and you thought I was Jason and you didn't bother to cover up ?"

I look at him like he grew two fucking heads , he's my best friend so I don't need too. With that his eyes spark with Instant rage , and next thing I know I'm pinned to the nearby wall by the throat and he's looking into my eyes .

"I don't like people seeing what's mines ."

I scoff is this asshole serious? I'm not yours and that only seems to set him off more but he calms down .

"Me and Elena aren't together she's my best friend."

I didn't ask nor do I care and he just leans in right above my ear using his free hand to rub up and down my leg .

"I didn't say you did just thought you should know. " he bites down on my earlobe , still rubbing up and down my leg " amor" (love) .

Does this man seriously think I'm sex deprived ? I just had sex last week but if that's how he wants to play it game on . I take my arms and wrap it around his neck and jump up on him , which he instantly wraps his arms around my waist.

I start leaving wet kisses down his jawline & neck all the way to his collarbone and I save the best for last his lips . I smash my lips onto his without warning and Yank his hair a little which earns me a groan from him.

are tongues fight for dominance which I let him win and after a few second which felt like hours I depart my lips from his and whisper into his ear.

Your going to have to try a little harder then that I just had a fuck last week...I lick his neck to his earlobe, papi. And with that I jump down and head for the door to show him out but before I can even make my way to the handle I'm being spent around and once again back up against the wall.

by the throat and he once again had a deadly look in his eyes .

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

I just smirk and lick my lips his eyes go dark and I swear if not for the situation I'll take him right now but he needs to learn respect.

"Who.was.it."

he spits out and I just shrug my shoulders.

"I don't like people touching what's mines. "

yet funny thing is I'm not yours now out so I can go to sleep. He looks like he's fighting his thoughts before he finally gives in .

"This isn't over ."

he's out the room and I lay back on the bed and let sleep consume me.

AUGUST P.O.V

The fucker that touched her must have a death wish ! After are little make out session she has the guts to tell me she basically has self fucking control . Not for long .

sooner than later she'll be asking me to fuck her and the fucker that touch her won't see the next day of light when I find him . I walk into my room take a 30 minute shower to relax hop out and throw a pair of boxers on and climb into bed going to sleep with that kiss from fireball still on my mind .

ELENA P.O.V

Me & Ryan has always had talks at night he's like my brother. Same for august. Currently standing in the kitchen I start the conversation, you know Jason doesn't look to bad and Ryan glares at me .

Unt uhh don't look at me like that like you wasn't basically eye fucking Amber in that office and he just rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't eye fucking her. "

oh excuse me like I ain't see your jaw clenched at the fact that there sharing rooms right about now . He turns his head to me

"he knows better than to touch her. "

I smirk does he really ? And with that I walk out the kitchen leaving him in his thoughts . She better know not to touch him because Jason is mines and on that note I go to bed . Sad we didn't even make it to the dinner table tonight.