Chapter8.

AUGUST P.O.V

After spending half the day with fireball and her crew , me and mines are making are way back to are house . Sooner than later fireball is going to agree to moving in with us , along with being mines . After turning an half an hour drive into a few minutes we arrived .

we all hop out making are way inside , of course like always running into my mother "¿cómo era la escuela?" (How was school?) I turn to look at Elena and Ryan who just have half smiles on their faces before looking back at my mother . Who ever invented school needs a bullet to the head , she laughs so I'm guessing she's buying it.

"quien era la chica de anoche?" (Who was the girl from last night?) I hear Elena giggle from behind me.

"that's the future mafia queen , but she doesn't know that so for now she's a business partner."

I mentally shoot myself in the head with all the questions that's about to come my way.

"YOU FOUND YOUR QUEEN AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!" And here we go . mama it's still being worked out

"I don't care what title she has as of right now I want here living under this roof at once." I turn my head to Elena and give her a deadly glare and turn my attention back to my mother. it's not so simple she refuses to live here until we've proven trustworthy.

My mother looks like she's in a battle with her own thoughts .

"fine but you keep her close. "

of course and with that my mother walks away into the kitchen and I return my deadly glare to Elena.

just couldn't help yourself could you and she just giggled .

"Come on it's only three o'clock I'm going to go find what I'm wearing to movie night at seven we need to be leaving here. "

a nod is all I give her and she heads up stairs .

while me and Ryan go to my office. Sitting down behind my desk I give Ryan my attention.

"what do you think it will take to get them to move in ? I mean the only person we need to convince is fireball. "

I sit and think but nothing comes to mind . I guess we just wait until she's ready , he doesn't look to happy with my answer but nods his head nevertheless. After a couple hours of talking it's already six .

"we should go get ready or Lena will lose her shits."

I give him a nod and we walk out my office up the stairs both to are own rooms . I take a quick shower just thinking about how tonight could go , after a few minutes I hop out and get dressed in something very causal seeing how where just watching movies .

After a few minutes there's a knock on my door

come in

in walks Ryan in a pair of black sweats ,and shirt,  with white sneakers leave it to him to be casual . me In a pair of white sweats , and shirt , along with all black sneakers , and my jewelry. We both make are way downstairs where Lena is already there ready to go .

ELENA P.O.V

We are only watching movies the hole night so I don't want to dress over the top so I think casual is the way to go . I take a 30 minute shower and wash my hair while I'm at it seeing how I have time. once done I get out and wrap a towel around my body and tie my hair into a pulled back ponytail. After checking the time it's only four so I walk to my closet to see what I'm wearing deciding on something comfortable I take out my Grey sweats , and shirt, with my all white sneakers and for a nice touch my jewelry.