Chapter 3

AUGUST P.O.V

About a few minutes later me and Elena are making are way back home , and my mind has been coming at me with questions non-stop.

she must have a death wish fucking around with me and my friends the way she did today , her friend two calling us dogs . Me a DOG?! They must not know who the fuck we are but that's going to change . And what fucking "business " do they need to handle that it requires them to leave school ? And is fireball and Jay Really boyfriend & girlfriend or did they just not care to correct us ?

With the thought of him even touching her I grip the wheel tighter . I have no clue as to why but It makes me sick and her little attitude is no better . Snapped out of me thoughts Elena speaks .

"So what are we going to do about them ?"

I take my eyes off the road  to glance at her for a second and sees she has a deadly face on .

I avert my eyes back to the road . we wait until Ryan gets back with the files so we can read through them in the mean while me and you are going back home to get things ready because will be having guests in a few hours .

I take a second glance at her from the Conner of my eyes and see she has nothing but a smirk on her face .

"Did you see her jacket ?"

I turn my head to look at her fully before looking back at the road. What about it ?

"There's a devil on the back of her leather jacket " 

so ?

I was really starting to get impatient if she was trying to make a point out with it . She sits back and mumbles a simple "never mind" and with that  I pull into the garage, and walk into the house . More like a mansion but same thing. Guards greet me and Elena and just as where about to walk into my office I see my mother .

She gives me and Elena a deadly glare and I already know we're fucked up . "Qué están haciendo en casa para la escuela?" ( what are y'all doing home from school? ) she ask and I look over to Elena before back at my mother " Estoy esperando por una respuesta!" ( I'm waiting for an answer!) . negocio (business) is all I say and her nostril flare up and her jaw tics . "negocio, no podías esperar hasta después de la escuela para manejar?!"

( Business you couldn't wait till after school to handle?! ) she walks off before I can even answer in a fit of rage . "Pido una cosa en esta casa y ustedes actúan como si les hubiera pedido ir a una matanza" ( I ask for one thing in this house & you people act like I've asked to go on a killing spree.) my father comes walking out his office towards my mother pulling her away saying things to clam her down . He gives me a nod which I return and finish making my way to my office with Elena .

"Well mama cherry isn't to happy about us leaving school early " & plops down on the chair in front of my desk.

sigh

I rub my temples I'm for sure going to hear about this at dinner tonight. but maybe by then she'll be more calm . As I sit in my seat about to go over a plan with Lena, Ryan walks into the office with files in hand and takes a seat.

RYAN P.O.V

It took only a few minutes to get the easy stuff , but hours to pull the hard ones . Well not on Amber but for fireball and her little boyfriend it sure was hard to pull . I gather all the files and flip through em reading them just a bit while walking out the door.

I make it to my car get inside and read over the files. The boy name is Jason Cruz , born September 3rd , year 2004 , he's currently 17 y/o born and raised in Miami I continue to read and I'm not to shocked with what I see. "abusive father disappeared at the age of 17 was found brutally beaten with a bullet to the skull. "

next I pick up Amber . Amber patron , born September 10th , year 2004, currently 17 y/o. Born in New York raised in Miami , raped by father Says here both parents died in a house fire . House fire huh.. interesting.

Last but not least I picked up fireball file and skim through it , Alicia Jones , born September 6th , year 2004 currently 17 y/o, born in Dominican Republic raised in Miami Abusive mother, father absent not sure if dead or alive but the next thing I read shocks me and I start my car and speed straight to the mansion .

30 minutes later

I make it home and walk straight to august office I don't bother to knock just walk right in he should be expecting me anyways . I walk and sit in the chair side by side with Elena  with the files in my hand . I look at Elena then august and I finally speak . I think you guys  might be a little taken back about what I found out about fireball and her little friend & boyfriend.

I give the files to Elena when done with each she passes it to august. August reads through them and Elena and august face where the same as mines when I read fireball file . It was quiet for five mines , till Elena spoke .

ELENA P.O.V

So you mean to tell me she's the one who supplies are guns along with some of are drugs not only to us but different Mafias and gangs ?

August looks up from the file.

"It seems that way. "

that's why she had that damn devil on the back of her jacket she's the one they talk about in the under world . Who gets the shipments on time and her boyfriend and her beat the shit out of and torture the people who cross them over .

Ryan raises his eyebrow at me and august gives me a look to continue so I do . At the last meeting I was assigned to go to I heard men talking about the "Devil sins." they where going on & on about how when people cut them short or cross them she's the one to torture them while her boyfriend puts a bullet in them .

So today when she turned her back on us and was making her way to her car I noticed the devil on her jacket and "Ds" written in the back but I thought there was no way it couldn't be possible but now... I get quiet & look out the window and just then Ryan speaks .

"so now it makes since to why Jason father was brutally tortured and had a bullet in his head. Jason father was abusive so no doubt their work as for fireball her mom still alive but abusive as well and her father her report states they don't know weather he's dead or alive . And as for Amber both her parents died in a house fire but in her reports it sates she was sexually assaulted by her father more then once while her mother knew so I doubt that fire was any accident. "

I turn my head to Ryan and he has a serious face I turn my head back to august to await the next demand.

"Alright change of plans. We invite them here tonight to talk and gather as much as possible. See how close they really are and at the end of the night we make an offer they can't refuse ."

how do you know they would even come ? It seems .A. Calls all the shoots and her boyfriend just stands by her with all respect. and I'm not even sure where and how Amber fits into all this . He simply states

"they will come because it's a business order and I will have cut my payment, meaning they'll be paying us a visit."

with that me and Ryan just nods are head and go to prepare everything for tonight.

RYAN P.O.V

Me and Elena walks out of august office to get everything done .

"Do you see the way his jaw tics every time we refer to Jason as fireball Boyfriend?"

I turn my head to Lena and laugh , yeah I do if looks could kill will be dead right about now with how many times we called them boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Right "

Lena giggles and I just chuckle .

"Let's hope tonight doesn't turn into a blood bath because from what I heard there ruthless."

guess will have to see don't we .

"That we do . So I'll go prepare the dinner table and halls and inform Cherry of the guests, while you go prepare are in coming shipment with inaccurate payment."

sounds like a plan see you tonight .