15.

Basement

Elena pov

I went to gather some of the men like august informed me to and where all seated in the basement . Awaiting Marcus , Amber is seated while Jason and Alicia are discussing something in the middle of the room . Just then august walks in with Marcus hot on his tail .

"What am I handling ?"

Before august could respond Alicia chuckles and all eyes are on her , let the show begin .

ALICIA POV

come , and have a seat Marcus we have much to discuss.

"Why are we in the basement to have a conversation?"

I see his fear but he's trying to remain calm. key would being tried. come.sit.down I don't have time for games . He walks and sits down in the seat and Jason straps him in .

"wh- why am I being strapped down ?"

like I said Marcus a lot to discuss. Like first thing being why do you think you can over throw august? Murmurs start to go around the room but I need it quiet. be quiet! they all shut up.

Marcus I asked a question but since you can't seem to answer I have just one more . Why did you think stealing a shipment FROM ME was smart ? And to this he laughs . he fucking laughs as if I just told a joke .

" I was tired of taking orders so I wanted change."

that right there just pissed me off because that's not what I asked . I grabbed him by the throat , that isn't what I ask Marcus now is it . He begins to laugh again.

" I stole from you to take charge I needed gun power."

so why not buy it instead of stealing it ? I wouldn't have cared to sell to him what he does with it isn't my problem.

"You're a women do you think I would go as low to buy from you ?"

This man has a death wish but all he had to do was ask and he shall receive.

Inner thoughts

A women ? Tsk I'm just a women so I can't be taken as seriously as men ? He's trying to humiliate you in front of everyone .

I let his throat go . fuck I'm not trying to see black right now not here . You just going to let him disrespect you ? In front of all theses men ? They'll be sure to follow behind him next .
I think the fuck not , now I see nothing but black.

ELENA POV .

Alicia steps back a bit from Marcus and I start to hear some of the men whisper.

"I mean she is a women what did she expect ? "

"Right what type of respect does she need. "

I know they did not just disrespect are future queen like that .

before I could even set them straight Alicia pulled out a knife and started cutting fingers , toes , skin you name it. She ripped his clothes and craved "worthless " on his chest and "useless" on his back .

His screams where filling up the basement at this point. she cut his tongue off and carved out his left eye . she used the knife to take some teeth out and even cut off his man hood .

She cut open his stomach and afterwards took a step back with a bright smile on her face.  Jason pulled out his gun cocked it back and shot Marcus between the eyes with ease . He turnt his head towards Alicia and his eyes healed nothing but pure pride while Alicia just had a smile on her face .

ALICIA POV

Coming back in control a smile big as day spreads on my face . I turn my attention to august men. Which ever one of you I point in the direction that had the nerve to say what respect did I expect.

Have something to say , say it to my face. Jason turns the direction of the men and they all rapidly shake there heads no . And as for the rest of you if your tired of taking orders Leave do not be dishonorable and DO NOT steal from me & my crew because I will torture you much worse.

you believe you saw something today but it was light work compared to what I actually can do . I guarantee you are we clear ? Address me as .A.

"Yes .A. " they all speak in union .

My crew lets go.  Amber rises from her seat and we make are way out the basement. Will stay here for the night but by morning we ride , clear ? They both nod.  good .

AUGUST POV

Which one of you had the audacity to disrespect the future queen of this heir ? Some faces hold shocked while just a few go pale so now I know who . Let this be your warning are we clear ?

"Yes sir ." good now get back up stairs .

Ryan and Lena both come up to me . 

"she's perfect" Elena mentions.

yes , yes she is but let's make sure they stay the night here . They nod and we make are way up. Heading straight for fireball room I open the door without knocking.  I hear the shower running so I know her and her team is still here . I sit in the chair by the door and wait for her to finish .