14.

ALICIA POV

Opening my eyes it feels like morning, plus the suns up. Getting up from off the couch I stretch & make my way towards the door not even bothering to wake august up .

Attempting to open the room door it's locked .
Did he really lock the door while I was sleep ? I rolled my eyes this man is something else . Walking towards his bed I slap him dead across the face , wake up . He doesn't even move sigh guess we have to do things the hard way.

Climbing on top of him I press myself down on his shaft & put my face in the crook of his neck licking & sucking on his weak spot. After a few minutes he starts to groan.

"Fuck fireball stop it."

of course I didn't but it's nice to know he's thinking about me.

I start moving my hips slightly while still sucking on his spot.  at this point I know he's full awake Both his hands are rubbing my ass.

"better stop before you start something you can't finish ."

I roll my eyes and lean up towards his ear.

can you get up and unlock the door ? He takes the time while my ass is basically in the air to slip two fingers up my shorts and start rubbing on my entrance . I lift my head And look him directly in the eyes don't start something you can't finish. 

I hopped off his lap now open the door . He looks at me a few seconds longer but gets up nevertheless and unlocks it.  without looking back I make my way towards Jason & Amber we have alot of Work to do and hopefully the wolves can be of help and not a pain in the ass .

Opening the door to  amber & Jason room I don't see them . walking in further still nothing . They probably went to already get started but it doesn't make sense to why they aren't in the room. I'm tempted to go ask august but then if he did do something he'll know I know.

sigh

he wouldn't do that. how would you know that for sure ?

Walking into my room I grab my gun and start making my way to the living room. no one's there but I hear talking in the kitchen so that's where I head next . Walking in I see amber , Jason , Ryan , Elena & his parents all in the kitchen. Jason sees me and immediately pulls his gun out.

".A. What's wrong ?" 

Amber and everyone else snaps their head to me & my gun . Fuck nothing stand down. I put my gun in the back of my shorts and walk beside Jason and Amber.  so what are y'all doing ?

"Nothing yet were about to go into the meeting room."

then let's go . Elena leads the way to the room and there's a big board with makers & a laptop on the table perfect . Amber get on the laptop and see what you can find & I want you to put important information on the board , Jason take a maker draw a line down the middle you and me are going to brainstorm some ideas .

They both nod their heads.

"How can we be of help?"

I turn my attention to Ryan & Elena if I'm being honest I don't need there help and extra set of heads is unnecessary. There's nothing for you to do for me will call you when we find something.

"But this is a matter on both are ends so why not work together?"

Because I work better with just me and my team so will meet an a hour and discuss what we've found and all come to a conclusion. They nod and walk out of the room . I grab the right side of my head I seem to have a headache all of a sudden and I lost all my energy. Jason seems to notice.

"you can go to bed and will wake you within the hour. "

no I'm fine. he rolls his eyes

"well you can't stand so sit. " I roll my eyes but nevertheless For the comfort of my best friend I sit. Between my mom kicking me out and now this situation it's a lot and at random times I just lose energy.

Jason picks me up and I lay my head On his shoulder. He gets back up and stands in front of the board and he gets to writing down ideas.

To some this position would look weird but me and Jason bond is tight so I know he isn't thinking what others would be thinking.

HOUR LATER

The meeting room door is being pushed open & in walks august and his crew . He sees the position me and Jay Are in and sparks.  "

"what are you doing ?"

Discussing the matter . At this point Jason has sat in a chair with me still in his arms .

"so why must you be on top of him like that ?"

The way he says him I can tell he's trying to control his anger . Don't know what for because I'm not "his" as he puts it . Completely ignoring his question I ask one of my own. are you here to share what've you learn ? He rubs his temples and sits in a seat along with the rest.

"How about we all sit in are own chairs and discuss the matter? " Elena suggests.  I roll my eyes not even bothering to do it in my head at this point . Not even a couple yet and she's already playing jealous. I'm fine where I'm at Jason leans his head towards my ear .

"Watch yourself buddy. " august warns

Jason pays him no attention.

"come on .A. We have to be civil " I roll my eyes but nevertheless get up and take the seat between Amber & Jason . Talk I demand because at this point I'm fed up.

AUGUST POV

First she's on top of me , then this fool & now she has the nerves to demand me ? I let a chuckle escape my lips . She must take me for a game but nonetheless she'll get her  punishment.

but first to handle the matter. So me and my crew looked into the matter and the only reasonable explanation is a rat .

" a rat ? But I thought you said the man wasn't a wolf" she questions. 

"if you would have let him finish you would know the person setting everything up is a wolf probably looking to try to over throw august but can't if we have an alliance with you " Elena responds .

I know she's a bit upset about earlier but she better watch her tone . 

" so what you're telling me is I almost had a shipment stolen because one of YOUR men wants power ?" She asks Completely unfazed by Elena's tone . Yes precisely.

"so control your men. "

I will once I find out who , this time she's the one to let out a chuckle.

" your telling me it's one of Your men but you don't know who ? Tsk leave it to me and my crew will figure it out. "

I have no doubt you can't so how long do you need ?

"5 minutes. Amber give me the laptop. "

5 minutes later

"So whose Marcus Della ?" That's one of my most trusted men. she raise a brow at me "One of your most trusted men is trying to over throw you " I let what she said process . Then I kill him.

"no , He sent someone to steal from me & my crew he's mine . Call him and tell him you have business for him to handle in the basement and let's move. " her and her crew are already up from there seat awaiting me and my men .

Well if you insist Ryan take them to the basement . me & Lena will be down in a minute . he gives me a nod and walks out the room . Lena gather some of my men to be in the basement to see there future queen in action.

she smirks and nods her head walking out the room . Poor poor Marcus should've just stayed loyal.