18.

AUGUST POV

30 minutes later

Breakfast went by smoothly. Picking my head up from my phone I look towards Ryan . The mafia ball is in a week , we need to start making preparations. He nods his head.

"What color dress do you plan on wearing amber ? "
I hear Lena ask.

"Oh , we aren't attending ."

I perk my head up . Says who ?

"Says me."

I look towards fireball . It's a mafia ball , we have an alliance you have to attend . People will be expecting you. She rolls her eyes .

"Yes , and then chaos will break out . I don't need me and my crew in that environment especially if not necessary . Fuck what people are expecting."

Before I could object my mother walks over to her.

"I understand dear , but things are different now that there's an alliance. You can't just miss these events it's a sign of disrespect."

My mother explains. Fireball is quiet but nods her head . My mother cups her cheek.

"Don't dwell to much. I'm sure you also will make preparations for you and your team. sí ?"
(Yes)

Fireball nods her head ," sí . " (yes)

My mother gives a small smile before going into the kitchen. Fireball puts her head in her hands in sighs . Maybe she's stressed ? But stress from what everything's been going smoothly.

Picking her head backup . "Amber , Jason let's go."

Your leaving now ? She averts her attention to me.

"This ball is in a week we have things to prepare and suddenly shop for . Plus we have matters to discuss upon our selves . "

I nod my head trying to be understanding . So when will you return ? She thinks about it for a moment.

"Either two days before the ball to make sure things on both end are a go , or will just see each other at the event . " she explains .

Elena Gasp . "What if you guys leave right now do what you have to do & come back . We can spend the whole week preparing and the day of the event get ready together."

My mother walks back in . "Yes , I like that idea very much . " she turns towards fireball "do what you must today come back tonight or tomorrow."

To that fireball nods her head. Her and her crew are out of the dinning room making their way to the front .

Alright let's get everything prepared.

ALICIA POV

Leaving the wolves manner , driving back to are home . August mother is like a women I can't say no to . It's like I try but not having a mother so caring as she is makes it very hard .

Pulling up to are house , we park and head inside . Sitting on the couch I get straight to business. Alright Amber find us somewhere to get our dresses , suit , shoes and jewelry from.
Jason prepare a few guns , knives & poison. I'll handle our transport. They both nod .

"What else did you want to talk about .A.?"

Sigh

I seem to do that a lot to . Right now we're in the middle of the year , schools almost done . How time flies .

Alright so I've decided to be leant with the wolves in trusting them since they haven't given me reasons not to . I just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page ? I look at both Amber & Jason who nods their heads. Mixing business and pleasure is none of my business.

I just ask you be smart . Once again they nod . Good now that , that's settle do you guys prefer to go back or meet them at the event ?

At this point I'm hoping they pick meet them at the event . Even though I have the final say so I sometimes let me crew have there way. It's common decency.

"We can do which ever you're comfortable with." Amber states .

"But if you're being leant like you say , I Say we go back tomorrow. Handle what needs to be handle today ." Jason explains .

I nod my head . How do y'all view them trying to get us to move in ? I ask. I been wanting to know their thoughts about that for a while now . Just haven't had the chance to ask till now .

They've been asking us to move in since day one . It's now the middle of the year and there still spot on about it .

"Honestly from before it seemed suspicious. Now it just seems since business and pleasure is mixing they just want us all in one roof" Amber voices .

"We've kinda already been living there . Were barley home now and days ." Jason adds .

Yes , I get that but we've had this spot for a while now . I don't want to just give that up and move in with them and something goes wrong .

"You're thinking negative.A. Who said anything about giving the house up ? We can keep it. It'll be the first to are collection once we begin traveling. Moving in with them is just building more trust ." Jason reassured me.

Times like this I wish I was a prick and just say no immediately . But that's not who I am . After the ball will move in I voice . Amber and Jay fist bumped . I knew you two were plotting on me, we all laugh .

Alright let's knock today through the park sleep in are own house for once and will see what it's about Later on. They both nod .