Chapter 12.

Alicia POV

"Just spend the night here so it can be the first thing we work on we wouldn't have to wait for you guys to get here "

that's it I've had enough . damn it what is up with y'all wanting us to sleep here if I say will be here tomorrow morning than that's what goes !

TRUST IS SOMETHING YOU EARN ITS NOT GIVEN SO FUCK OFF ! Before he could Answer me august mother joins the conversation "Por favor querida, ¿cómo puedes confiar en nosotras si quieres darnos una oportunidad?" ( please dear, how can you trust us if you won't give us a chance ?)

She has a point but she doesn't need to know that . she continues, "Just spend the night after the matter is discussed and handle return home " I sigh.

I don't want to disrespect her she seems like a lovely mother unlike mines. I look at my crew already knowing they wouldn't mind spending a few days here I nod my head and she smiles .

Afterwards we are shown to the same rooms as the first time we've slept here . I've told amber and Jason to sleep in the same room once more while I had the one right next door . After taking a shower and checking up on amber and Jason telling them tomorrow morning after the discussion with the wolves will be heading back home to pack a few things to bring here for our stay here.

Afterwards I walk out of their assigned room and welcome myself to the kitchen. I'm only in short shorts and an oversized shirt but it's one in the morning so everyone should be alsleep. Taking all the twist and turns I remember I start making my way downstairs. walking down I see august walking up and I don't even bother to speak. Making my way on the last step he grabs me by my arm, and turns me around . What ?

He eyes me up and down before making eye contact with me again.

"why are you dressed like that? "

I look down at my clothes to make sure I haven't lost my mind. what's wrong with my clothes ? I ask slightly annoyed with one eyebrow raised .

"I have men all over this house , you can't walk around like that. "

I roll my eyes. first off fuck your men and second it's one in the morning I'm going no where but to the kitchen for some water . I try to walk away but his grip on my arm tightens and I turn back around.

this time his eyes are kind of dark and he isn't looking at my eyes anymore he's looking at my lips . Wanting to mess with him I lick my lips , my eyes are up here he snaps his eyes up.

"you should go before I can't control myself. "

I roll my eyes and cross my arms , you better control yourself .

I try to walk away again but I'm being picked up and hung on his shoulder. for crying out fucking loud I just wanted some damn water . August put me down ! I whisper yell not wanting to wake anybody up . I punch his back and attempt to kick him but I feel a sting on my bottom followed by two loud hits .

that's when it hit me . did-did you just spank me ? I curse myself for stuttering but if he keeps this up I'll take him right now .

"If you stayed still I wouldn't have too."

fuck you and he just chuckles. making to what I assume is his room he opens the door and puts me back on my own two feet and closes the door .

I roll my eyes attempting to walk out of the room he blocks the door.

I roll my eyes again I seem to do that a lot now. August move out of the damn way .

" you keep rolling your eyes at me I'll take you over my knee. "

I stare at him like he's crazy . Not that I wouldn't enjoy it but he doesn't need to know that, can you move so I can go to my room ?

"No you'll be staying the night in here so I can make sure you and your crew don't leave early in the morning like last time ."

I mentally roll my eyes and sigh seeing how he has a couch in his room that's where I'm sleeping .
Fine I'll sleep on the couch and with that I turn my back on him and make my way to the couch .

AUGUST P.O.V

I watch how she turns on her heels and makes her way towards the couch & damn it I can't help but to smack her ass . I hear her moan under her breath trying not to be heard but I heard it and fuck I want to hear more of it .

She turns around and faces me.

"don't touch me. "

I chuckle yeah Whatever you say fireball . I walk pass her and make my way to my bed.

"and stop calling me that ." I ignore her comment and pass her a pillow and blanket. Once I've seen she settle down I hit the lights now where left laying down in the dark but I know she isn't asleep.

Fireball ?

"what ?"

I roll my eyes she can't talk nice for one second . Back at your warehouse when the man said he was a wolf and you got here. it look like you wanted to shoot to kill but instead you asked questions why ?

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

" I didn't shoot to kill because I wanted answers."

her response was short and simple . How did you feel when you thought we've betrayed you ? Again another moment of silence.

" I didn't feel anything and that's was the problem."

At first I didn't understand what she meant but than it clicked . the picture she showed that must've been her demon at work so that's what she means by she didn't feel.

no wonder in the moment she looked like she was in battle with her thoughts . Not wanting to ask anymore I simply tell her goodnight to which she doesn't answer so I make a mental note of that so I can get her for that later .