Chapter 2

As fucking usual the only friends I have, Jason and Amber were standing in the hallway, waiting for me.

Jason dressed in black Hollister jeans, a plain white tee, along with black, white, and grey Vapor Max from the brand Nike. While Amber sported blue ripped jeans, an all black Guess bodysuit, a cropped black jean jacket, and black boots.

I smiled looking down at my outfit feeling as if we all snapped. I wore red and white Vapor Max, ripped dark wash jeans, a red and white crop top, along with my favorite black leather jean jacket with no other then the devil on the back.

(a/n: editor here....idk what possessed this hoe to say the damn devil. but get it ig😂)

Jason is my best friend, has been for the past six years. I probably couldn't give him up if I tried. From middle school all the way up to now 12th grade.

Now Amber is more so a close friend that I've known for only 2 years. Both, Jason and I, met Amber our Sophomore year. Somehow she just wiggled her way into our lives.

I usually don't get along with a lot of girls, but Amber is cool as hell. She's not a gook like most of them. I honestly didn't get along with many people so that's why I didn't mind just having one guy friend and one girl friend.

Jason though, everybody loves him. With him being a very versatile athlete, he's currently chosen to stick with football. So I got to sit at football games cheering him on but Amber on the other hand goes every once in a while.

Making my way to the them we dapped each other up sharing small smiles, before walking off to 1st block. Jason and I have English while Amber has Bio, poor girl has to deal with Mr. Richard's bitch fits early this morning. If i was her i would Hannah Baker myself. Amber walks down the hall leaving us by ourselves as we make our way to class.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

AUGUST P.O.V

I sucked my teeth as i woke up to Elena and Ryan bouncing up and down on my bed.

Are they serious?

I thought picking my head up from the pillow.

Sending a deadly glare their way, they immediately stop realizing how pissed I was. Don't get me wrong I love my best friends to death but I'm really not a morning person. On top of my mom forcing me to go back to school. I was irritated.

Especially with her reasoning being she wants me to finish high school with a degree. Its kinda dumb to me 'cause it's like 'Lady... i'm a mafia leader. You really think i'm worried about school?'

Seriously what more can I possibly learn in school that I can't learn from work? Be realistic.

But no matter , whatever she says goes. Even my father agrees with her, so if you think about it, do I truly have a say in anything?

"Well we don't want to be late just because you don't want to get your ass up. I'll call your mother in here if you're not ready in the next 30 minutes."

Looking up at her with a mug she raised her hands up in surrender. If looks could kill she'd be dead on the floor, her heartbeat faintly beating through her body.

Looking over at Ryan he just smirked, shaking his head at how annoying our best friend could be. Sighing i shook my head, standing up going to the bathroom. I swear I'm gonna kill those two one day.

20 minutes later

Dressed simply putting on a black button-up shirt, with black Balmain jeans, my favorite cuban link chain, and black, white, and red Jordan Air Jordan 1 High OG sneakers