𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸: 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

IT WAS ONLY WHEN THE 2 GHOSTS POOFED BACK INTK THE GARAGE THAT OLVIA REALISED THEY WERE STILL HOLDING HANDS

It wasn't that she wanted to let go but as she turned her head to see Reggie, Alex, and Julie staring at them in surprise, both ghosts quickly let go of their intertwined hands and stood up from the couch they had landed on.

Reggie was the first to break the silence.

"You're back! I can't believe your back, I thought Luke had messed up so bad we were never gonna see you again!'' Reggie squealed as he rushed over to the blonde to hug her, causing her to laugh and Luke to frown.

"Thanks for having so much faith in me Reg," Luke grumbled under his breath.

Alex gave his sister a tight hug after Reggie had let her go and whispered in her ear

"I was so ready to beat up his ass"

"No, you weren't."

"Yeah no, I wasn't.'

The siblings laughed and let go of each other. Olivia glanced over at Julie, who sat at her keyboard, and the Molina girl smiled at her.

"Welcome back" Julie smiled.

"Thanks, it feels good to be back." Olivia smiled.

Everyone watched as Luke and Julie exchanged glances, tension clear between the two.

Luke looked at the girl and nervously bit his lip and fiddled with his fingers But the Latino just broke out into a smile.

"Grab a guitar, we got work to do." She smiled and Luke finally grinned back.

The boy went over to grab his guitar as Olivia made her way over to a chair to watch, Luke walked over to the young Latin and smiled.

"What made you come back?" he asked

"I realized how important music is to all of us, and we've lost so much already. We can't lose this too." Julie said.

"Thanks," Luke said as he stared at her gratefully.

"Alright boss, where we at?" Luke asked as he moved away to tune his guitar, but before he did Julie spoke up again.

"Oh and by the way, happy birthday.''

Olivia and Luke exchanged surprised glances with each other before looking over at Reggie and Alex, the latter giving them nonchalant shrugs.

"Let's go from the pre-chorus- oh! Olivia, we were wondering if maybe you wanna perform with us tonight? I mean you already know the song and all the chords and notes like the back of your hand." Julie suggested, looking over at the older girl expectantly.

Olivia froze mid-way from grabbing her guitar and looked around the room, the boys all gave her hopeful glances with Alex and Luke nodding their hands encouragingly. But the blonde sighed as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"I - I don't know guys, I don't think I'm ready for that just yet."

Their smiles fell but they nodded nonetheless, they knew it was gonna be hard for the girl but it didn't stop them from trying nonetheless.

Olivia felt bad when she saw their fallen demeanors so she spoke up again with a small smile.

"But I'll think about it."

And that was enough for all of them, causing them all to whoop and grin.

"Alex starts us off!"

"One two three four !"