XXXIII: Speak Now

AFTER ALL THEY HAD BEEN THROUGH OLIVIA SHOULD HAVE FELT AT PEACE.

But the blonde girl felt restless as she sat on the armchair beside her brother.

None of the teens knew what to do so they just decided to sleep on it and work on the problem the following day.

But Olivia couldn't sleep.

The girl watched Alex and Reggie sleep on the couch peacefully with a smile.

They deserved the rest, the peace, after everything they had been through.

She shifted around in Luke's arms and turned to face the boy. Luke slept open mouthed and soft snores escaped his lips every now and then.

Olivia softly brushed away a lock of hair that had fallen in his eyes and smiled.

She slowly got up from the comfy large armchair and out of Luke's arms, she walked towards the acoustic guitar that rested near Alex's drums and walked out of the garage.

It took Olivia much more time; she couldn't teleport anymore like ghosts can but she eventually managed to climb onto the garage roof.

The girl settled down and rested the guitar on her lap. She softly strummed a tune mindlessly as she gazed up at the stars.

What was going to happen to them now? Were they going to continue staying in the garage? What was Ray gonna say when he found out 3 teenage older boys had been staying in his garage all this time ?

Thousands of questions ran through the girl's head but she was eventually snapped out of her trance when she heard low grunts from beside her.

Luke tiredly pulled himself up onto the roof and gave Olvia a boyish grin that made her heart flutter.

She still couldn't believe he was hers.

"What are you doing up here, go back to sleep" Luke said as he took a seat beside the blonde, their knees touching.

Olivia shook her head,''I'm not tired, I just had a lot to think about." Olivia smiled.

The two teens sat on the roof in silence, basking in each other's company.

That was the thing about Olivia and Luke, they never had to talk to fill the silence. It was never awkward for them, they could sit there for hours without speaking to each other and they would still be content with each other's company.

After a few moments Olivia's fingers started playing a different tune, a tune she created when she was in highschool, a melody she never thought she would play for the boy in front of her.

"So in highschool, I uh- I actually wrote a song" Olivia started shyly, her fingers still playing.

Luke looked over at her with a raised brow "yeah?"

"yeah it was uh- it was when i had feelings for you but i never said anything cause random girls were always throwing themselves at you. I guess it kinda made me feel small, a little bit jealous" Olvia laughed. Luke shook his head with a small frown.

"Ol you know i only ever had eyes for you"

"well i know that now but back then i didn't so i- i wrote a song about it. I want to play it for you" Olvia smiled shyly and Like broke out into a grin.

Olivia freaking Mercer wrote a song about him, for him.

God he loved her.

"ok, if you want to" Luke said softly and Olivia started to sing.

[SPEAK NOW BY OLIVIA MERCER]

"I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion. But you are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong girl"