XXVII: Mr Loverman

(hope you guys enjoy this chapter! next one's gonna be sad LOL SORRY)

OLVIAS MIND WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER MESS

It was like wonderland up there. She sat on the edge of the couch where Alex had his head on her lap as he slept. Reggie was asleep in a large armchair beside them.

Olivia ran her fingers through his soft blonde hair as her mind replayed the meeting with Willie moments before.

Flashback

"All these jolts we're getting is because Caleb put a stamp on us?" Luke asked fiercely as the ghosts walked down Hollywood boulevard.

"He's threatened by you! He wants you under his control. I mean, you're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help." Wyllie explained tiredly. Olivia frowned as she walked beside Alex and Reggie.

"Wait wait, but how did he stamp me? I didn't touch him at all that night?'' Olivia asked as they all stopped walking and faced the girl.

Lukes's frown deepened at her words, he had been wondering that same question.

"You remember when you first met him on the way to the bathroom? When he kissed your hand? He stamped you then, you probably felt some kind of stinging pain in your wrist after. Remember?"

Now that he had mentioned it, it did make sense. The static pain she felt as she walked away from him. That was his stupid stamp

"Ok and you let him do this to us?" Olivia asked betrayed , it was one thing to do this to all of them but another to betray Alex like this.

"I can't stop him! He owns my soul. Alright, he owns everybody's soul at that club. If he even knew I was here talking to you he ... he would destroy me" Willie said with a wounded expression, his voice cracking towards the end.

Olivia wanted to hate him for doing this to them, but he was going through the same thing. They all could tell Willie hadn't wanted them to get stamped, they knew he didn't have a choice.

"So if we don't join this club, the weird power outage thing continues till there is no more power at all?" Reggie asked with a frown.

"Yes," Willie said looking at the ground, trying to avoid Alex's hurt gaze.

"What exactly happens when the power goes out?" Olivia asked quietly.

"That's- that's it. You're done.'' Willie said morbidly, Olivia swallowed dryly.

"Uh huh- and what exactly do you mean by 'we're done, " Reggie asked.

"You don't exist anymore. Not anywhere"

"What?" Olivia whispered as Alex threw an arm around her shoulders protectively. It was bad enough that they were dead, but to be dead without his sister by his side was something Alex couldn't live with.

"So we have to choose? We have to say goodbye to Julie, give up everything we built together and work for Caleb?" Luke ask angrily as he gripped Olivia's hand tightly.

The girl interlocked their fingers as each of them held on to the other as if they were a lifeline.

"But there is another option! That's why I'm here" Willow cried desperately.

"Another option? What?" Olivia asked unsurely.

Unfinished business, Olivia thought as her mind tuned back to the present.

Willie explained all ghosts had unfinished business and that as long as they figured out what theirs was and finished it, they could cross over.

Everything about that made Olivia's head hurt.