𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

OLIVIA WAS GIDDY. THE GOOD KIND OF GIDDY.

The moment they poofed off stage and onto the sides of the joint she was immediately crushed in hugs from the different boys.

Reggie crushed her into a bear hug and lifted her off the ground slightly making Olivia laugh.

"You were incredible! I've missed playing with you, oh you were amazing!" Reggie exclaimed but before Olivia could thank him she was then stolen by her brother who hugged her tight as well and whispered in her ear.

"Look I know you were nervous about it at first but man Livia, you rocked out there! I couldn't be more proud of you." Alex whispered and Olivia nearly teared up at his words.

Olivia had looked up to her older brother her whole life, praises, and words of reassurance from him were everything.

Then finally after Alex let her go, Luke grinned at her before lifting the girl in a hug and spinning her around causing the girl to shriek.

"Luke! Put me down oh my god!" The girl yelled despite her laughter.

When Luke set her down, his hands never left her waist as he stared into the girl's bright blue eyes that shone just like stars

he felt like he could take days to map out all the constellations.

"I am so so so proud of you Ol you have no idea. You were amazing god I couldn't be more happier or prouder." Luke said tenderly as he gave her waist a slight squeeze and Olivia smiled widely.

It took everything in her to stop her heart from doing flip.

God she loved her boys, she adored them. At that moment she thanked the gods that she always had them, and that they always had her.

"Thank you guys" She sighed with slightly damp eyes, the boys had teared up too from the amount of pride they had felt seeing her on stage.

Olivia looked around the joint and spotted Julie and Flynn over at the spot they were at before the performance, she signaled to the guys and they all poofed over.

"You were incredible!" Flynn gushed at Julie and the girl bashfully smiled.

"Yeah, we were!" Reggie said from where he leaned against the counter. Alex, Luke, and Olivia sat on the counter with Olivia sitting between the two boys.

"Hey! Whoever Carrie was trying to impress is coming this way!" Luke exclaimed, they all turned to see the manager lady Carrie was talking to walk in their direction and Olivia felt excited flips in her stomach.

Was this finally it? Were they finally going to get the big break they had all been dreaming about?

"She looks all business," Alex said in awe.

"Wait, who should do the talking?" Reggie asked excitedly, Julie gave the boy a deadpan and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Right Julie."

"You got this" Olivia said gently when Julie turned around to give the ghosts a nervous look. She turned back around just as the lady walked over and stuck her hand out for Julie to shake.

"Hi I'm Andy Parker and I would like to -"

"Julie!" A voice snapped from behind, cutting off whatever Andy had been trying to say.

Julie froze and they all slowly looks up to see Ray, Julie's dad, staring at his daughter with a stern and disappointed face.

Olivia's heart dropped, Julie was so screwed.

"Dad." Julie breathed nervously.

"it's time to go."

the 4 ghosts all sat in Julies living room, Olivia in between Alex and Luke yet again on the couch and Reggie in the armchair. Olivia's legs rested over Luke's lap and he traced soft gentle patterns onto her bare leg sending a soft shiver down her spine.